Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on cycle

Milosm91

Hello to everyone, I have been doing a little bit of research on cycling on this forum and now I am in need for an advice.
I am from Italy so I apologize for the use of european measures. I am 25, 180 cm tall and 78 kg. Bf is 12%.
I have a very limited knowledge about AAS and HGH and probably many of you guys are going to tell me it's a bad idea. However I am also being followed by someone, but I don't like to leave my health conditions inthe hands of some1 without a bit of a personal research. The first cycle was with Test-E+ deca for 3 weeks followed immediately afterwards by win+bolde.
The dosage I cannot recount exactly, but I know it was not exactly low for a first timer, but not too much too considering the bloodcheck, which was perfect during and off. Zero sides too on the mood and especially on the body. I have also followed a 4-week period of PCT. I am about to start the second cycle with GH and would like to make it last for at least 5 months ED, 6 on and 1 off; I have 350 IU. I was planning on running the first two weeks on 2 IUs without anything else just to let the body adapt a bit to it and then I would like to add a test (injectable) plus an oral in order to reduce the SHBG. For that I had in mind test e as injectable and oral winni. I am also planning on increasing periodically the GH; 3 IU from the 3rd month and see how much I am will have at the end (ideally I would like to get st least 1 month with 4 IU). Today however I got an offer from a friend that is leaving for a period of time and he would sell me for a good price some primobolan, sust, bolde and halotestin. Now I am wondering how and what I could stack with the GH from the giveaways of my friend and eventually what to buy from the list. Unluckily I don't have enough funds to purchase igf-1 or t3 since in Italy they have a huge price, especially the GH (luckily I got a really good one). Basically I was wondering about the best route to follow with the goal to get under 10% bf, around 7 or 8%, and get at around 84-85 kg; leaner, but bigger. I am not interested in crazy, but dirty gains and I think it's highly achievable. Ah, I forgot to mention that I train quite a lot and I am not a begginer in the gym. I also know very well the risks I am taking. Thanks a bunch.

However I am also being followed by someone, but I don't like to leave my health conditions in the hands of some1 without a bit of a personal research.

The first cycle was with Test-E+ deca for 3 weeks followed immediately afterwards by win+bolde.
The dosage I cannot recount exactly, but I know it was not exactly low for a first timer, but not too much too considering the blood check, which was perfect during and off. Zero sides too on the mood and especially on the body. I have also followed a 4-week period of PCT. I am about to start the second cycle with GH and would like to make it last for at least 5 months ED, 6 on and 1 off; I have 350 IU. I was planning on running the first two weeks on 2 IUs without anything else just to let the body adapt a bit to it and then I would like to add a test (injectable) plus an oral in order to reduce the SHBG. For that I had in mind test e as injectable and oral winni. I am also planning on increasing periodically the GH; 3 IU from the 3rd month and see how much I am will have at the end (ideally I would like to get st least 1 month with 4 IU). Today however I got an offer from a friend that is leaving for a period of time and he would sell me for a good price some primobolan, sust, bolde and halotestin. Now I am wondering how and what I could stack with the GH from the giveaways of my friend and eventually what to buy from the list. Unluckily I don't have enough funds to purchase igf-1 or t3 since in Italy they have a huge price, especially the GH (luckily I got a really good one). Basically I was wondering about the best route to follow with the goal to get under 10% bf, around 7 or 8%, and get at around 84-85 kg; leaner, but bigger. I am not interested in crazy, but dirty gains and I think it's highly achievable. Ah, I forgot to mention that I train quite a lot and I am not a begginer in the gym. I also know very well the risks I am taking. Thanks a bunch.

Point by point.

1. I assume you don't mean 'follow' but under the instruction of (what we call 'being trained' but which a translation engine changed to 'trailed' or followed)

2 and 3. You did a cycle for '3 weeks' and '4 weeks of PCT'. That can't be right. No one does a cycle of 3 weeks. And PCT is about the same time as a cycle

4. Having done what you may have incorrectly written as a 3 week cycle your 2nd cycle will be 5 months?? Fkin crazy.

5. 2ius a day of GH is a waste of time. 3 and 4 is barely better

6. You then list another batch of steroids to go with the first list. Without checking you list 7?

7. You reference IGF1 etc and yet only wanna go up 5-7-kilos. The gear you list I'd be up 20-kilos on!!

8. All this and only just 25.

I gotta say it looks a mess.

Just on the GH. I've buddies locally with medical issues (Colitis) who use 5ius EOD (so the eqv of 2.5ius a day). The least, from memory, useful dose for bodybuilding is 5-8ius daily. 5+ puts you at risk of CTS (carpel tunnel syndrome) so go hard (10-20 or more) for short periods of time. Milos Sarcev, in a recent online back and forth with Dave Palumbo, stated some 'go as high as 40 for very brief periods of time'.

I'm sorry I spaced out while writing. I did 3 weeks of T with deca and then immediately afterwards I did 4 weeks of Win with bold. And I am not planning to take everything from my friend. In fact I would like to know what would make a good stack with the G crom what he has; otherwise I am going to make a separate order. I would also like to know what would you recomend for dosages as well considering the amount of IU I have.

That's why I would like to have an opinion from more experienced people. I am also reading something everyday, trying to inform myself a bit better. But still, asking has never hurt anyone.

I'm sorry I spaced out while writing. I did 3 weeks of T with deca and then immediately afterwards I did 4 weeks of Win with bold. And I am not planning to take everything from my friend. In fact I would like to know what would make a good stack with the G crom what he has; otherwise I am going to make a separate order. I would also like to know what would you recomend for dosages as well considering the amount of IU I have.

I still don't understand that cycle - who does 4 weeks and 3 weeks and why? And why you wanna do a 5 MONTH cycle and I replied about the GH.

And spacing out while writing??

I spaced out because I have a lot of things going on. However I am not completely sure why did my instructor make me do something like this. According to him the test-e was a little bit recombined by an italian university which now is destroyed (earthquake of matrice) and he had this bought for himself. It really was effective and I was on 800 mg weekly. I got it for the GH, so I will try to get a bit more and take and avg dosage of 5 or 6 IU, at least for 5 or 6 months. I am still unsure about what would be the best stack with it however. Yesterday I called my trainer and he told me it would be the best to stick with oral win for the liver (shbg) deca and test-e or sust for the injectable. I am interested in it, but would like to know the best dosages for effectiveness considering I have a really high tolerance to any pharmaceutical. I will also tell you that I am a student which gives me the choice to train hard for twice a day too.

However please, focus on what's next. From the last one I did have 7 kg of clean gains and a perfect blood check. I would bave liked to do it for a longer period and maybe without switching products, but he told me he wanted to see my response for future reference. Still, that was it and I can't gi back in time. So I am looking for advices about the next steps to take in order to have better results without screwing something up which is not exactly what I want. Also if I gain 20 kg from it, I am not going to regret it. Theoriginal goal I stated woukd be the least I am expecting from the cycle.

yes ask questions, that is what this board is for. but you have A LOT of questions and it is a lot to go over, would take 100 page thread to answr them all

if you need to hire a coach you can always drop me a message for a 1 on 1 consultation to answer questions that way.

Top Bottom