Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on cycle

2 iu's of GH won't do much for you, if anything noticeable. The best starting dosage if 4 iu's, and then you can increase it if you will feel like needing it.

As for the cycle to run, if you want to use only what you got on hands, you need to list it up here, and put the amounts you got.

I have 350 IUs of GH and was planning to get oral win, sust and deca injectable to accompany for 3 months. As for those compounds I can get as much sd I need in a relatively short amount of time. I will then stsrt with 4 IUs ED 5/2 since its really costy, however I will try to get other 200IU so that I have for 6 months so that I can eventually increase to 5IUs accordingly.

I have 350 IUs of GH and was planning to get oral win, sust and deca injectable to accompany for 3 months. As for those compounds I can get as much sd I need in a relatively short amount of time. I will then stsrt with 4 IUs ED 5/2 since its really costy, however I will try to get other 200IU so that I have for 6 months so that I can eventually increase to 5IUs accordingly.

It's best to use HGH everyday.

If you are going to use 4iu per day, take 2iu first thing in the morning before breakfast and take 2iu post workout.

If you can't afford HGH, check out nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

I would say 25mg of nutrobal is equivalent to about 3-4IU of HGH.

I do want to check that site, but I didn't have the time to check it yet. Just one general question, does it ship internationally? However I was planning for 2 IUs in the morning and 2 post workout as a starter. Also I believe that I am going for 6 on 1 off and also I probably will get more G.

Lets simplify things here. If you want to just get leaner then run the GH and get into a caloric deficit every single day. That is how you cut body fat. You can use steroids to keep muscle and harden up but the fat loss comes from diet. I would look into maybe just test and winny at the end.

Again on the GH. You're telling us what you have and how long you want it to last but also asking for the best way to take it. One does not equate to the other.

Quite simply it won't last 6 months if you use it as per the suggestions.

I do want to check that site, but I didn't have the time to check it yet. Just one general question, does it ship internationally? However I was planning for 2 IUs in the morning and 2 post workout as a starter. Also I believe that I am going for 6 on 1 off and also I probably will get more G.

Yes, they do shit internationally. Here in Germany I get my packages from then within 5 days usually. So far never had a problem with their delivery.

SARMS1.com ships internationally.

The recommended dosage of nutrobal is 25mg/day. I would say that dosage would be roughly equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH

Top Bottom