Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on cycle

Analyst22

Hi guys i need some advice on this cycle im about to run just to see what people think of it and whether or not there are changes i need to make. Going to run Tren ace 100mg eod(8 weeks), Test cyp 250mg twice a week(Monday and Friday), Anavar 50mg ed and proviron 50mg ed. A-Dex on hand but also very unsure whether or not i should use it through my cycle or not. Not been prone to any sides in the past but i keep it on hand anyway, Started the cyp 250 3 weeks ago, everything else im going to add this week. Stats:Height:6,1 Weight:210 BF:12% Age:23 Number of cycles completed:3 Diet: Protein-Tuna, Chicken, Ostrich,eggs, Whey protein Carbs: Oats, rice cakes, low gi bread, Sweet Potato Healthy fats: Peanut butter and avo as well as 1000mg Flaxseed oil taken in the morning. Going to cycle for 12weeks, Might do 16 if i throw Equipois Into the cycle but that all depends on the feed back i get. Did i miss anything?

Hi guys i need some advice on this cycle im about to run just to see what people think of it and whether or not there are changes i need to make. Going to run Tren ace 100mg eod(8 weeks), Test cyp 250mg twice a week(Monday and Friday), Anavar 50mg ed and proviron 50mg ed. A-Dex on hand but also very unsure whether or not i should use it through my cycle or not. Not been prone to any sides in the past but i keep it on hand anyway, Started the cyp 250 3 weeks ago, everything else im going to add this week. Stats:Height:6,1 Weight:210 BF:12% Age:23 Number of cycles completed:3 Diet: Protein-Tuna, Chicken, Ostrich,eggs, Whey protein Carbs: Oats, rice cakes, low gi bread, Sweet Potato Healthy fats: Peanut butter and avo as well as 1000mg Flaxseed oil taken in the morning. Going to cycle for 12weeks, Might do 16 if i throw Equipois Into the cycle but that all depends on the feed back i get. Did i miss anything?

Here you go bro...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 50 mg ed or 100 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 gw 501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-18 n2guard n2bm.com
7-14 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
15-16 hcg 500 ius week
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 anavar 60 mg day
1-18 proviron 50 mg day

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

pct planning on using Nolva 40mg , clomid 150mg ed, hcg 500iu for two weeks, nolva and clomid il use for 4 weeks.

Cant get my hands on aromasin, Cant i just use the A-Dex? If so At what dose? 0.5 e3d?

I only use adex. It works perfectly for me. I just use it as needed. With that much test and then your gonna need it often to keep estrogen at bay. I can run a gram of test with little to no adex needed but as soon as you toss in tren gotta have it even at 250 mg. And a but if advice, drop that test way down to 250 mg max. I've ran tren multiple ways over the course of several years and the best way hands down for the masses is high tren low test. My best tren run with the least sides was 800 tren and 250 test, along with Decca, mast, Winny, and dbol. Worst side wise was 750 test and 300 tren.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

pct planning on using Nolva 40mg , clomid 150mg ed, hcg 500iu for two weeks, nolva and clomid il use for 4 weeks.

don't plan on recovering with that pct... that's absolutely horrible... clomid is WAY too high... you should never run hcg in pct... just a mess... i gave you a strong pct...

Thanks for the advice dylan, body is going crazy with lean muscle growth, body fat was at 12% actualy. Not sure about now. iv put a pic up as my profile pic. Can anyone give me a estimate on based on the pic on what my bf is at the moment?

Top Bottom