Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice on bridging compound

035yerry

what would you guys recommend to bridge from the end weeks of your cycle into your pct to milk some more gains, some people told me to use a drying compound like anavar or winstrol , I will be running test 12 weeks and dbol the first 6 weeks with HCG from week 1 to 12, so I would be bridging from week 10 to 14 into my pct, what do you guys think? and what do you recommend, thank you.

Hi 035, bridging is from the time you've finished your cycle and pct and the a few weeks after all that you may wish to bridge to your next cycle, the best thing I can recommend is sarms and Gw them together is a good bridge. Please let your body recover properly, your not a professional bodybuilder so do your cycle and pct properly and let your body recover and then think about your next cycle, if you do everything right you will keep your gains remember it a marathon not a sprint good luck

You never want to bridge between finishing your cycle and PCT. Remember that when you stop your cycle, you don't just stop. The steroid esters are built up in your body and slowly are removed over the course of weeks/months.

If you want to bridge, you do it AFTER your PCT and before your next steroid cycle.

The key to bridging between steroids cycles is to bridge with non-suppressive compounds like SARMS. If you bridge with suppressive compounds like steroids, you aren't actually bridging because your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. You are basically just staying on year round then. Not a good idea.

Bridging with SARMS basically looks like this -

1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed.

The best things to add would be HCGenerate ES, Ostarine, Cardarine, Nutrobal, BRIDGE (n2bm), and SR-9009. All of those would be fine.

Top Bottom