Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice bout this cycle anyone????

gotballs

About to finish a test e only cycle. Yes, I am already planing my next. It will be Dbol wks 1-4, deca wks 1-10, and test wks 1-12. What kind and how much ai's will i need. and will this call for a standard pct? thanks elite bro's

Depends on the dosages and how you respond to each compound. Did you get any sides witht the test?? how much were u slamming??

my test e cycle is a 10 weeker at 500 mg per wk. I have put on a lean looking 15 lbs. The sides that i have experienced from this is bloat. My gut feels like it is 200 lbs lol. I have never used deca or dbol. So u pros think ill need armidex 0.5 every day?

Id say every other day. Dont use it at all first few weeks, see how you get on - you may not need it at all. The injectables will take a few weeks to kick in and you wont get any estro sides too early from them. Dbol results will take a hit too if you use it too early. Keep it on hand, along with some nolvadex. That way you have two drugs to combat estro sides in different ways.

About to finish a test e only cycle. Yes, I am already planing my next. It will be Dbol wks 1-4, deca wks 1-10, and test wks 1-12. What kind and how much ai's will i need. and will this call for a standard pct? thanks elite bro's

weeks
1-12 test-e 250mg Monday and thursday
1-10 deca 300 once a week
1-4 dbol 30 mg ed
8-12 hcgenerate 5 caps ed dpread out (HCGenerate)
12-16 sustain alpha 5 pumps ed (Sustain Alpha)
12-16 clomid 25mg ed (rxhealthdrugs.com)

Have Femara (letrozole)40 2.5mg tabs and Bromocriptin (Bromocriptine) 60 2.5mg tabs on hand for the cycle in case of sides. You can also get that from rxhealthdrugs.com too

discount for rxhealthdrugs.com
34765414 =20% off

discount for needtobuildmuscle.com
needto139 = 15% off and free shipping

You will also find this site very interesting DrugsProfiles.com | Home

Top Bottom