Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a beginner...

FSUAttack

Hello!

I am fairly new to the site - I found it about two weeks ago when I started researching my new endeavor into my first cycle of steroids. I have been reading regularly since then.

I just wanted to post my info about my proposed cycling plans for anyone to interject with some helpful advice and/or revisions for my first cycle...

I am 20 years old, 5'10" and weigh about 175 pounds. I have been weighit lifitng on and off for the past two years, and have finally gotten steadily back into it. I have always been able to see some gaines, but as I watched my friends cycle through some stuff and their vast improvements - I was sold to give it a shot (no pun intended).

I am planning on taking 1cc of Norandren 200 every 5 days. I have had friends tell me once every 3 days to once every 7 and 'it's up to you to decide how fast you want to see results'.

As for my diet I have started a diet of about 4000 calories a day, with about 350g of protein and 500 or so carbs. I figure this would be good as I don't want to skimp on the calories as I want to gain as much as possible and then afterwards cut down.
This combined with a four day a week workout routine, about an hour long each, where I do 3 exercises for larger body parts and 2/3 for smaller - 6 reps each with as much weight as possible with good form. If I can get 3 sets and feel like I can get 8 good reps out of each set, I add weight next time. This combined with vitamin supplements, creatine, and amino acid supplements as reccomended by people I know who use AS regualrly.

I have a few questions....

Is 1cc once every 5 days sufficient?

Is Norandren (Deca) prone to aromatize? Any info on this would be helpful - as I haven't found too much info on this with my researches - as for which ones (i.e. clomid, nolvadex, etc) are used exactly for what and where a good place is to get this stuff (i.e. on the black market just like AS, or can you just ask your doc, is it over the counter??) and how long/how much to take it for.

When cycling - how much heavier do you make the workouts. I have read over and over to see good gaines/progress that 3 exercises for larger muscle groups - 2 for smaller is all you need along with good rest to grow. I always feel like I need to do more - but I really don't want to let my exuberance push me to overtraining by doing more. Do you usually up the exercise count per muscle group during a cycle? I had one friend say something like 'just do 5 exercises for everything' and I reasonsed that was to excess. Any help here would be great...

That along with any other suggestions would be great as another source of information for a novice...

Thanks again,

FSUAttack

FSUAttack said:

I have a few questions....

Is 1cc once every 5 days sufficient?

Is Norandren (Deca) prone to aromatize? Any info on this would be helpful - as I haven't found too much info on this with my researches - as for which ones (i.e. clomid, nolvadex, etc) are used exactly for what and where a good place is to get this stuff (i.e. on the black market just like AS, or can you just ask your doc, is it over the counter??) and how long/how much to take it for.

I would say a good dose for the Norandren is 1cc twice a week - say Monday and Thursday - for a total of 400mg/wk. Nandrolone doesn't aromatize, but it can cause gyno. If it does, there is not much you can do about it. If you have some winstrol it might help. Clomid and Nolvadex are scheduled drugs and as such you would need a prescription to get them. As you are unlikely to find a sympathetic doctor you will probably have to obtain them on the black market. Start the clomid 10-14 days after your last injection. You can do 1 week at 100mg/day and the 2nd week to 10 days at 50mg/day.

When cycling - how much heavier do you make the workouts. I have read over and over to see good gaines/progress that 3 exercises for larger muscle groups - 2 for smaller is all you need along with good rest to grow. I always feel like I need to do more - but I really don't want to let my exuberance push me to overtraining by doing more. Do you usually up the exercise count per muscle group during a cycle? I had one friend say something like 'just do 5 exercises for everything' and I reasonsed that was to excess. Any help here would be great...

The workouts should become a little more intense as your strength increases and your recovery quickens. But no need for drastic changes.

Gyne

Is gyne something that is guaranteed to occur - or is this something that just varies from person to person - or more prone with high doses?

Is this a permanet condition - or something that reduces after hormone levels return to normal?

Thanks,

FSUAttack

No guarantees. It is something that varies from amongst individuals. Of course it is more likely at higher doses, that's why I would'nt go over 400mg/wk for your first cycle of deca. If breast tissue develops, it is permanent. Sometimes the nipples will get puffy without any tissue developing and this puffiness should go away after the cycle.

First, you must IMMEDIATELY transfer out of Florida State. The complete and total lack of attractive women will leave you searching futilely for the inspiration and motivation to adhere to your program. With no one to impress, you will allow yourself to begin deteriorating into a marshmallow like state.

Additionally, the rigorous academic standards will leave you mentally and physically exhausted, with time neither for rest nor training. Countless hours in class and the library will leave you utterly incapable of attaining your fitness goals.

Oh. Wait....

I'm an FSU alum. Too much partying there. Do you lift at Leach or one of the surrounding gyms? I always loved the eye candy but they frown on power cleans so you can't train there all the time.

Heheheh...

Funny post StoneCold...

There is a lot of partying going on here - and there is more beautiful women here in this town than I have ever seen in one place - and as for academics I am a Computer Science major - so while the university isn't known as a pinnacle for academia, the CS major is no a joke.

As for Leach - the only time that place is worth going to is now during the summers as it is at a normal load capacity (or below). During the fall and spring that place is overloaded with students so I usually go grab a membership at another local gym.

Great fun though when you have time to kill with friends. Lots of eye candy.

I left in '97 and I hear it's been built up a lot. Hopefully I'll make it down next Homecoming - I'm in the northeast now so it involves some planning.

I hear that - I should be outta here in another year or so... They are building another wing to add on to the leach center - should be finished by the end of this fall. Will be interesting to see how much that helps out the situation at Leach.

Top Bottom