Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Anavar Cycle for Bone & Disc Regeneration after injury

ik1

Hey guys, this is my first post here, hopefully someone can offer me some advice for my situation.

I'm 22, 6'1 175lbs - been lifting since I was 17 and playing competitive sports all my life (basketball & volleyball). I've sustained a lot of injuries over the years including some to my neck and shoulders but have always continued to lift. About a year and a half ago, I got into an accident, it was pretty minor but because of all my underlying injuries, all my issues got exacerbated 10 fold and at the end of the day caused damage to 2 of my discs, made another disc in my lower back bulge out, wore out some spinal vertebrae slightly and threw my head/spine and hips completely out of alignment, causing my sciatic nerve to get pinched.

This was all pretty debilitating, and caused me to stop lifting. I also got prescribed opiate painkillers, which I've stopped taking daily but do need to use from time-to-time when I get flare ups of pain and need to go to work (desk job).

I've been seeing a pretty good chiropractor for the past 6 months and finally got straightened out for the most part; I still have one slightly damaged disc and some muscular problems that I'm having worked on. I do my own "physiotherapy", stretch all day long, do some light lifting, etc.

My main problem now is that I experienced serious muscular atrophy from being bed ridden and not working out for so long, to the point that I don't have enough muscle in my body to support myself standing up for long periods of time. When my muscles get tired, they let up on supporting my discs, and things get thrown out of whack again. I've still been working out, but I haven't been recovering as I should be, and I feel like I'm not making enough progress after 3 months of lifting in regards to recovering my lost muscle mass and healing my joints/bones.

I've been researching Anavar since my first big injury about 3 years ago and have been looking at the clinical usage of anavar mostly. Reports on the absolutely massive increases in bone density and growth compared to going the natural route have made me decide I want to run a cycle so I can recover 100%.

This will be my first steroid cycle, and I want to keep it as simple/clean as possible. As far as I've read up on how Anavar is prescribed, it's not normally with any kind of testosterone and patients only use 20mg ed, split into 2 - 3 doses.

I know it suppresses test production, and I feel like my test production is already slightly suppressed because of the pain killers. I know everyone will always say to add test to the base of any cycle but remember, my main goal is to experience increases in bone density and recover the bone mass I've lost.

The increased strength and gains are great but I can't put a massive physical load on my body anyways, I'll just re-injure myself, so I won't be lifting very heavy weights. Anavar will help bone density with or without working out, it's prescribed to patients who are literally wasting away and can't get out of bed, and still provides results, so in my case I'm thinking I can still get those benefits without the testosterone (correct me if I'm wrong please).

Of course, like everyone else, I don't want to be shut down during the cycle, so what would you guys recommend I do?

I was thinking of using Anavar closer to the clinical way, with low doses spread throughout the day, but also adding a natural test production booster (recommendations?) and a liver protection supplement (N2Guard).

I'd like to keep the stack as simple as possible, so if I could run Anavar 20-40mg ed by itself, without too many ill effects, then that would be ideal. Of course, I'd still use a liver protection supplement.

I'm not looking for physique transformation, I'm looking to heal; I'm sure most member's knowledge is focused mainly on the muscle building/fat burning aspects of Anavar but if you could provide some advice on this particular situation I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

ik

If you want to take something purely for your recovery, I would strongly recommend not to use anavar, and instead opt for something more effective, since it will still cause certain side effects and suppression, which will only add up to your health problems.

Therefore, I would recommend you to do a stack of Ostarine MK-2866 (25 mgs per day), Nutrobal Mk-677 (25 mgs ED), and N2Joint RX (5 caps per day). Ostarine has a scientifically proven ability to drastically increase the recovery speed and improve healing processes in injuries/surgeries related to bones and joints. For instance, in one study on mice that I have read, Ostarine almost doubled the recovery speed of fractured bones. It has minimal side effects, so it would be a much better alternative to anavar. Then you got Nutrobal, which is a GH secrectacogue. Basically, it will make your body produce considerably more GH, which also contributes big time to healing processes naturally. It is a much better alternative to the already classic HGH, since it is much cheaper, it works faster, requires shorter cycles, it is taken orally, and it is much easier to get a hold of the real Nutrobal rather than HGH (especially if you get your Nutrobal from such a reputable source as sarms1). Finally, N2Joint RX has a lot of ingredients that are very benefitial for your bone and joint health.

Personally, I have been having serious tennis elbow problems for years, and nothing would help me one bit. Sometimes the problem would get so bad, that I could not use my hand to open a door even. Then I tried a stack of Ostarine Mk-2866 and N2Joint RX, and the results were incredible - really soon I have started to notice good improvements, and after some time my elbows got like new. Therefore, I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this stack, and the addition of Nutrobal to this stack would make things plain awesome. The best thing would be the fact that you won't have to deal with suppression and liver toxicity by using this stack instead of anavar, and the results will surely be better.

All in all, hope you will get recovered soon.

I would run the ultimate healing stack. It will prevent muscle wasting and allow you to heal and build muscle. Make sure you are eating enough to grow as well. I would set it up like this:

Ostarine 25mg per day (dosed all at once)
Nutrobal 25mg per day (split into 2 doses before breakfast and before bed)
N2JointRx 5 caps per day
Fish Oil 5g per day

I would run the ultimate healing stack. It will prevent muscle wasting and allow you to heal and build muscle. Make sure you are eating enough to grow as well. I would set it up like this:

Ostarine 25mg per day (dosed all at once)
Nutrobal 25mg per day (split into 2 doses before breakfast and before bed)
N2JointRx 5 caps per day
Fish Oil 5g per day

I agree with this completely. Anavar is a DHT derived steroid and won't do much for bone/joint/ligament recovery. It was developed to prevent MUSCLE wasting in people with HIV and cancer. It is great for skeletal muscles, but it won't do much for joints, tendons or ligaments.

Thanks for the advice guys, I was coming here expecting a few tips and tricks but it seems like you guys just dropped me a golden nugget! I took some time to research Nutrabol and Ostarine and I can't see any reason why not to follow this stack/cycle.

SARMs always threw me off because of the whole vision thing (my vision is really bad at night and I need to drive my grandparents around so I can't risk that} but as far as I can tell those two don't have the same sides as other SARMs. When people have reported vision issues with ostarine on forums the speculation by other members seems to be that they had S4 not actually ostarine.

So a couple questions:

1. Since I feel the painkillers have suppressed my test production, and have read that ostarine could be slightly suppressive (read one of the newer threads showing bloodwork with severely reduced test levels after 2 weeks) I was thinking I could add HCGenerate to the stack as well? Would there be any downsides to this?

2. How long should the cycle be? I'm assuming by the way the cycles have been posted above, all SARMs and supplements should be taken together throughout

3. Do I need to do pct after? What I've read says it wouldn't be necessary but I'd like confirmation on this one

4. This one probably sounds stupid but - how do I take the liquids? Put them under my tongue or swallow them?

Muskate: I've read that Anavar is prescribed for osteoarthritis (as osta is being researched for as well) and I've read anecdotal reports from people who've tested their bone recovery for months while completely natural and after administering Anavar only, in low doses (10-20mg ed), their bone density increased by 10.9% after 1 month. I've also read anecdotal reports from people with the same issues or similar issues to mine having recovered in the first month of low-dose Anavar-only use. Apparently there are no/minimal sides at those doses as well.

I have no reason to argue with you guys on using the osta/nutra/n2joint/fish oil stack so I'm going to go with that, just wanted some thoughts on the above regarding Anavar as well.

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate the help, I'm excited to be able to live life like a normal person again!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am glad that the information we have provided here is helpful to you. As for your questions:

1. Addint HCGenerate ES would definitely be a good idea. It has no side effects at all, and it will raise your testosterone levels. In fact, I use it all the time, because of the way it makes me feel, and unlike many other natty test boosters, I really feel the difference with it.

2. I would rather say that 14-16 weeks in your case, and then do a mini PCT of 4 weeks on HCGenerate ES, wait another 4 weeks, and start all over again. SARMS will not cause any problems if you use them for longer than that, but for the sake of effectiveness and economy, it is a good idea to take a little break every now and then.

3. As mentioned above, a mini-PCT with HCGenerate ES should be enough for a cycle with Ostarine and Nutrobal only.

4. It is very simple. At least in the case of sarms1, which I strongly recommend you, they deliver to you a little bottle with a dropper. On the dropper there is a scale. You measure as much as you need, drop the liquid directly into your mouth, swallow it, and then chase down with water or some juice. It is important not to mix the SARMS with other liquids in a glass, since it will stick to the glass walls, and you will be losing the precious active substance.

Anavar was a good idea back in the days when there were no SARMS available with the same sort of effects. However, nowadays it is not a good idea to suppress your natural testosterone production just for the sake of recovery when you have such alternatives as SARMS, which will not cause this sort of problems.

I am glad that the information we have provided here is helpful to you. As for your questions:

1. Addint HCGenerate ES would definitely be a good idea. It has no side effects at all, and it will raise your testosterone levels. In fact, I use it all the time, because of the way it makes me feel, and unlike many other natty test boosters, I really feel the difference with it.

2. I would rather say that 14-16 weeks in your case, and then do a mini PCT of 4 weeks on HCGenerate ES, wait another 4 weeks, and start all over again. SARMS will not cause any problems if you use them for longer than that, but for the sake of effectiveness and economy, it is a good idea to take a little break every now and then.

3. As mentioned above, a mini-PCT with HCGenerate ES should be enough for a cycle with Ostarine and Nutrobal only.

4. It is very simple. At least in the case of sarms1, which I strongly recommend you, they deliver to you a little bottle with a dropper. On the dropper there is a scale. You measure as much as you need, drop the liquid directly into your mouth, swallow it, and then chase down with water or some juice. It is important not to mix the SARMS with other liquids in a glass, since it will stick to the glass walls, and you will be losing the precious active substance.

Anavar was a good idea back in the days when there were no SARMS available with the same sort of effects. However, nowadays it is not a good idea to suppress your natural testosterone production just for the sake of recovery when you have such alternatives as SARMS, which will not cause this sort of problems.

This sums up all your questions. I think you will be very happy with this cycle.

Thanks for the advice guys, I was coming here expecting a few tips and tricks but it seems like you guys just dropped me a golden nugget! I took some time to research Nutrabol and Ostarine and I can't see any reason why not to follow this stack/cycle.

SARMs always threw me off because of the whole vision thing (my vision is really bad at night and I need to drive my grandparents around so I can't risk that} but as far as I can tell those two don't have the same sides as other SARMs. When people have reported vision issues with ostarine on forums the speculation by other members seems to be that they had S4 not actually ostarine.

So a couple questions:

1. Since I feel the painkillers have suppressed my test production, and have read that ostarine could be slightly suppressive (read one of the newer threads showing bloodwork with severely reduced test levels after 2 weeks) I was thinking I could add HCGenerate to the stack as well? Would there be any downsides to this?

2. How long should the cycle be? I'm assuming by the way the cycles have been posted above, all SARMs and supplements should be taken together throughout

3. Do I need to do pct after? What I've read says it wouldn't be necessary but I'd like confirmation on this one

4. This one probably sounds stupid but - how do I take the liquids? Put them under my tongue or swallow them?

Muskate: I've read that Anavar is prescribed for osteoarthritis (as osta is being researched for as well) and I've read anecdotal reports from people who've tested their bone recovery for months while completely natural and after administering Anavar only, in low doses (10-20mg ed), their bone density increased by 10.9% after 1 month. I've also read anecdotal reports from people with the same issues or similar issues to mine having recovered in the first month of low-dose Anavar-only use. Apparently there are no/minimal sides at those doses as well.

I have no reason to argue with you guys on using the osta/nutra/n2joint/fish oil stack so I'm going to go with that, just wanted some thoughts on the above regarding Anavar as well.

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate the help, I'm excited to be able to live life like a normal person again!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Remember that osteoporosis is a complicated disease. It comes from a combination of age, decreased muscle mass, decreased hormone levels in the body, lack of strength bearing exercise etc.

The anavar will help senior females prevent muscle loss and provide treatment for the osteoporosis. For a healthy male like you, it'll do very little for helping your bone and disc regeneration.

your best course of action is to find a good physical therapist that deals with ATHLETES.. not old people. if you walk in there and you see a bunch of old people and kids then walk out, you want to see athletes ... yes it makes a difference cause cookie cutter physical therapy doesn't do jack shit for an advanced athlete

2nd is to get a bottle of n2jointrx. it will help tremendously

Lev - thanks for answering my questions so thoroughly, you've been a huge help. Sounds like I'm good to go now.

I've done some research as well but if I have any issues during the cycle I'll hit you guys up for some advice. It looks pretty side free all around though

Muskate, MB - thanks for looking out, you guys are awesome

Steve - for sure, I couldn't agree more, it took me a while to find a good set of therapists but after I did, I went from not being able to walk to being able to work out again, albeit lightly. I'm at the last stretch now so hopefully I can clear this up and put the past couple years behind me for good.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Top Bottom