Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3awas

Hello, i started lifting at 16 being a skinny ectomorph weighing about 56kg and after about a year of dedicated lifting (When i say dedicated i mean to the point where i did not miss a workout and was going 5 times a week) i decided to try Anavar, other wise known as oxandrolone. The reason i chose anavar was because of its little side effects and i was not ready to inject. Pre cycle i was 69kg at 17 years old at about 12/13 % BF.
I also had some blood work done before my cycle and noticed my liver enzymes were slightly high ranging at around 55, where the normal range is between 0 - 45.

I cycled anavar at 40 mg a day and only ran it for 16 days for a number of reasons. 1) I didnt have enough var because i was buying as i was going along which was stupid. 2) Because i had gotten advice from a friend who is an experienced juicer who told me that it will fuck up my natural test production. However, during those 16 days, i made incredible strength gains, maintained my current body fat and went up to 75kg. After stopping Anavar,I PCT with nolvadex and was expecting to lose some gains or crash. However, i remained lean and was putting on weight bit by bit.I actually ended up reaching 79kg which i reached about 2 months or a month and a bit later.

I then decided to get some blood work done and saw that my test levels are still high end of my expected range and my liver eznymes were higher than before ( at about 75 ).

3 months later I am here today at 81/82kg and am thinking of doing another anavar cycle this time properly at 40 mg a day again for 37 days. (Thats how much i have)after 2 months. I know i will not make as good gains as i do not have virgin receptors anymore but i plan to make this my last cycle as i am quite happy with my body the way it is now and would like to get cut and maintain my weight.

Do you think that doing this cycle will have any long term side effects? I have PCT, liver protection, and cholesterol protection all in check and want to know the advice of the people on the forum. any feed back or opinions appreciated.

Supplements: Pro complex gainer protein. Creatine monoydrate. Animal pack multi vit. Pre workout(c4) sometimes.

you are only 17 and you don't need steroids to gain. you don't weigh anything and are some skinny kid!! why don't you build a proper base naturally for the next 5-10 years and do it the right way instead of taking a short cut?

you haven't even busted your first nut yet and already you want to run steroids?

If you are using steroids at 17 you are an idiot. Plain and simple. Nobody here wants to be part of you ruining your body for the rest of your life.

you are only 17 and you don't need steroids to gain. you don't weigh anything and are some skinny kid!! why don't you build a proper base naturally for the next 5-10 years and do it the right way instead of taking a short cut?

you haven't even busted your first nut yet and already you want to run steroids?

At 17 yrs old your OWN NATURAL hormone production is just starting to kick into high gear,,
take advantage of these years!!! ALL you need is DEDICATION,,FOOD,,REST and TRAINING.

Top Bottom