Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on adding Masteron to Primo/Var cycle..

Vascular Freak

I am using primo at 500mg ew, and var at 40 mg ed. I am prepping for a show and have 5 weeks left till game day. I was thinking of adding in some masteron at 350mg ew to preserve muscle while dieting etc, but I want to get some opinions on this drug since I haven't read much about people using it?

It gives a hard finish look to you, don't expect any gains tho.

RADAR

I am making great gains with the primo and var, should I maybe just increase the primo to 600mg ew and stick with the var at 40mg and be done with it rather than adding in more compounds? I don't want to run tren because that shit will give me double D's just by looking at it, and winstrol may be to hard on my liver and also not effective as what I am running. So stick ith the primo var for 10 weeks or drop the primo in week 8 and add the masteron for the last two weeks?

Vascular Freak said:
I am making great gains with the primo and var, should I maybe just increase the primo to 600mg ew and stick with the var at 40mg and be done with it rather than adding in more compounds? I don't want to run tren because that shit will give me double D's just by looking at it, and winstrol may be to hard on my liver and also not effective as what I am running. So stick ith the primo var for 10 weeks or drop the primo in week 8 and add the masteron for the last two weeks?

In my opinion, stick with the primo/var and up the primo if you can. My last primo/var cycle, I couldn't believe how hard and veiny I got from it.

Satch you got that right, 4 weeks on primo and var so far and up 5 lbs and lean as hell! The GTP var is great too. Schering primos are making me crippled more than prop however, I don't know what the deal is??

Top Bottom