Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on a 3rd cycle

Mash87

Alright guys, I’m just after some advice on a 3rd cycle, I have done a Dbol only 6 week cycle and also a tri test400 only 10 week cycle as well, both was without any nolva or Clomid and I didn’t get any bad sides ie bitch tits etc, both cycles were good I got some decent gains, I’m trying to work out my next cycle I’m looking to use both of the above and put nolva with it for the pct,
This is what I’ve worked out so far,....

Weeks 1-6: Dbol 40mg ed
Weeks 1-10 tri test 400mg every Monday
Weeks 11-12 nolva 40mg going down to 20mg ed.

The Dbol are 10mg tabs

The tri test as follows:
Testosterone Enanthate 100 mg
Testsoterone Cypionathe 100 mg
Testosterone Decanoate 200 mg

And finally the nolva 20mg tabs

Any advice is appreciated and will be taken on board, like I’ve said earlier I’ve done both compounds before separately and both without pct and got good gains and never had any nasty sides. Thanks in advance.

Alright guys, I’m just after some advice on a 3rd cycle, I have done a Dbol only 6 week cycle and also a tri test400 only 10 week cycle as well, both was without any nolva or Clomid and I didn’t get any bad sides ie bitch tits etc, both cycles were good I got some decent gains, I’m trying to work out my next cycle I’m looking to use both of the above and put nolva with it for the pct,
This is what I’ve worked out so far,....

Weeks 1-6: Dbol 40mg ed
Weeks 1-10 tri test 400mg every Monday
Weeks 11-12 nolva 40mg going down to 20mg ed.

The Dbol are 10mg tabs

The tri test as follows:
Testosterone Enanthate 100 mg
Testsoterone Cypionathe 100 mg
Testosterone Decanoate 200 mg

And finally the nolva 20mg tabs

Any advice is appreciated and will be taken on board, like I’ve said earlier I’ve done both compounds before separately and both without pct and got good gains and never had any nasty sides. Thanks in advance.

you want to use a good quality AI on cycle for sure and also your pct is poor and you would be better off not even having a PCT than using 2 weeks of a SERM. you do realize those long test esters will take 5-6 weeks to even clear your body.

run the perfect PCT

Iya, thanks for replying and giving me advice I will take it on board, could you tell me how I’d go about setting up PCT for this cycle, of what’s best to get and when to start as you’ve said that I’ve got all long esters, nice one in advance

Iya, thanks for replying and giving me advice I will take it on board, could you tell me how I’d go about setting up PCT for this cycle, of what’s best to get and when to start as you’ve said that I’ve got all long esters, nice one in advance

Read the article section - specifically the ones on PCT

Top Bottom