Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Administering NPP 25mg/week to 70 Years Old for Knee Problems

Mon Jovi

Hi...i gave NPP 25mg/week to my 60 years old Mom for her complaint over her severe backache due to osteoporosis. I worked miraculously as within 2 months of administration, her backache almost vanished completely and she had no side effects whatsoever.

Recently My 70 years old Dad(Diabetic i might add) is having too much trouble Walking, due to bad knee, arthritis may be.

I'm thinking of giving him same treatment i gave my mom, which i presume would work, but I'm worried about any side effects he might face, especially when he's diabetic too.

Any light over this situation is welcome.

Hi...i gave NPP 25mg/week to my 60 years old Mom for her complaint over her severe backache due to osteoporosis. I worked miraculously as within 2 months of administration, her backache almost vanished completely and she had no side effects whatsoever.

Recently My 70 years old Dad(Diabetic i might add) is having too much trouble Walking, due to bad knee, arthritis may be.

I'm thinking of giving him same treatment i gave my mom, which i presume would work, but I'm worried about any side effects he might face, especially when he's diabetic too.

Any light over this situation is welcome.

I would be careful giving your dad NPP or any kind of steroids. Start first with ostarine mk2866 25-50mgs per day and add n2joint rx for 8 weeks, see how that goes before you put him on AAS.

Interesting story though I'm surprised how effective npp is.

Dropped the idea...will put him on some joint support supplements... better off safe than sorry

Have a look at any gaps in the diet. The elderly are notorious at having huge gaps in their diet

Top Bottom