x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Administering NPP 25mg/week to 70 Years Old for Knee Problems

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Administering NPP 25mg/week to 70 Years Old for Knee Problems within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi...i gave NPP 25mg/week to my 60 years old Mom for her complaint over her severe backache due to osteoporosis. I worked miraculously as within 2 months of administration, her backache almost vanished completely and she had no side effects whatsoever. Recently My 70 years old Dad(Diabetic i might add) is having too much trouble Walking, due to bad knee, arthritis may be. I'm thinking of giving him same treatment i gave my mom, which i presume would work, but I'm worried about any side

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Administering NPP 25mg/week to 70 Years Old for Knee Problems

I would rather you work with their doctors vs self-prescribing them AAS at that age.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

All Natural

Nothing that doctor is prescribing is working or helping. Same was with my mother, doctor's meds were making her nauseated and she couldn't get off bed or go out without back support belt. So i took my chances with NPP with her as she had no other health conditions.and within a week it worked Miraculously well for her. I gave her 25 mg once every sunday for two months then after i just stopped. Got her blood work and miraculously everything was normal. Only side effects i found was she had one or two new facial hairs ��.

But i was not going to take any chances with my dad though, especially with pre existing health condition.

Quote Quote posted by Mon Jovi View Post
    Hi...i gave NPP 25mg/week to my 60 years old Mom for her complaint over her severe backache due to osteoporosis. I worked miraculously as within 2 months of administration, her backache almost vanished completely and she had no side effects whatsoever.

Recently My 70 years old Dad(Diabetic i might add) is having too much trouble Walking, due to bad knee, arthritis may be.

I'm thinking of giving him same treatment i gave my mom, which i presume would work, but I'm worried about any side effects he might face, especially when he's diabetic too.

Any light over this situation is welcome.

Brother, it is one thing to experiment on yourself it is quite another to give drugs to your parents. Don't do it, man, just take them to the Doctor and have them get some help there, maybe get your father over to a TRT clinic where they may be able to help him.
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Check ou the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/