Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Administering NPP 25mg/week to 70 Years Old for Knee Problems

Nothing that doctor is prescribing is working or helping. Same was with my mother, doctor's meds were making her nauseated and she couldn't get off bed or go out without back support belt. So i took my chances with NPP with her as she had no other health conditions.and within a week it worked Miraculously well for her. I gave her 25 mg once every sunday for two months then after i just stopped. Got her blood work and miraculously everything was normal. Only side effects i found was she had one or two new facial hairs ��.

But i was not going to take any chances with my dad though, especially with pre existing health condition.

Hi...i gave NPP 25mg/week to my 60 years old Mom for her complaint over her severe backache due to osteoporosis. I worked miraculously as within 2 months of administration, her backache almost vanished completely and she had no side effects whatsoever.

Recently My 70 years old Dad(Diabetic i might add) is having too much trouble Walking, due to bad knee, arthritis may be.

I'm thinking of giving him same treatment i gave my mom, which i presume would work, but I'm worried about any side effects he might face, especially when he's diabetic too.

Any light over this situation is welcome.

Brother, it is one thing to experiment on yourself it is quite another to give drugs to your parents. Don't do it, man, just take them to the Doctor and have them get some help there, maybe get your father over to a TRT clinic where they may be able to help him.

Top Bottom