Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adjusting Workout with Cycle? Getting most out of Cycle.

reddy

I'm curious to know how many people adjust there workouts according to their cycles. Or in general if most people follow any type of periodization schedule or just keep lifting and lifting. What do you do?

I planning my next cycle already (still have 2 weeks of the one I'm in) it'll probably be a 12 week cycle of 500mg Sust and 200mg Primo a week with 40mg of anavar daily. (probably with some winny at end, have to research dosage etc.) I was thinking 4 weeks hypertrophy, a 4 week maximum strength phase followed by a 4 week definition phase. Should I adjust this differently to get more out of it (ie. definition afterwards?)

There arent many post on this type of thing

just listen to your body, if you feel good lift hard if you start feeling overtrained take it down a notch until you feel back up to par, remember just because your on gear dosent mean your superman

Gear aside, I've personally always seen better results when I follow a well adjusted carefully thought out peridization schedule. I always match each phase of training with the nutrional need of that phase as well. I think you get get much more out of this than just simply "listening to your body" (though you have to do that as well of course).

Ok bro are u going for size or definetion? personally I would start off 2-3 weeks hypertrophy, followed by 6 weeks of max lifting like in the 4-6 rep range and 8-10 reps on your squats and dead lift. then yes I would start doing definetion work post cycle because U kind of want to lower your intensity a little post cycle. other than that It looks great and I would stick to that and every once and a while just do something off the wall such as one day during hypertrophy do a max lift day just to keep your muscles in shock...and make sure u have your clomid bro! if u needed anything else just PM again:D

I don't do anything fancy,just stick to the compound excercises(bench,squat,overhead press,power-cleans,bent-over barbell rows,etc.) as a base,and try to gradually surpass my previous lifts each workout.If cutting,I'll bring in some shaping excercise,lighten up on poundages somewhat,and strive for a higher rep range.Nothing fancy in my training approach.Just listen to your body,know when to back off,and when to go balls out...

I'm with Huck on this one. The way I look at it, your body is under some serious stress when on gear. Think about it, you are growing muscle every day. That's not easy for your body to do. Add in that most people immediately start upping the weight they use. This adds intensity already to your workouts.

As for periodization, every good powerlifter uses it. I don't have that kind of discipline. But periodization is a very effective method of weightlifting.

But I pretty much stick to the major lifts, and keep it 'brief, 'breviated, and best. Or whatever that hardgainer slogan is.

I do nothing special when on a cycle as I follow the same program (Max-Ot) and all I do is up the number of total sets.

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
I do nothing special when on a cycle as I follow the same program (Max-Ot) and all I do is up the number of total sets.

M18

Hey Mustang, ( and any one else)

How many sets per bodypart would you suggest while on cycle? I normally do a total of 6 sets per part off cycle.

Hard

Top Bottom