Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adipokinetix

• Thread starter DepressiveJuice
  • Start date
D

DepressiveJuice

what happend to this product? i cant find it anywhere anymore. does anyone know where to get yohimbe and norephrine?

and just so this thread doesnt get moved- let me say sust and t3

It's no longer legal to manufacture norephedrine, but existing product can still be sold. Check out anabolicfitness.com for an NYC stack.

I stocked up on about 8 bottles a couple of weeks back, because once they're out they can't make more.

grakt said:
It's no longer legal to manufacture norephedrine, but existing product can still be sold. Check out anabolicfitness.com for an NYC stack.

I stocked up on about 8 bottles a couple of weeks back, because once they're out they can't make more.

Amen...NYC from AF is some kick ass shit.Even better than adipokinetix IMO.

i'm gonna have to try this NYC stuff, i need a change from the ECA anyway. Anyone see major differences in the 2???

troybday said:
i'm gonna have to try this NYC stuff, i need a change from the ECA anyway. Anyone see major differences in the 2???

Yes,the NYC,due to the nor-E rather than E,causes less jitteriness,and seems to suppress appetite a little better.It's also a more potent thermogen.

i agree, adipo is awesome, great at suppressing appetite, but I just started md6 a week ago and with the same diet I lost 6 lbs (203-197), im getting alittle freaked out actually... crazy shit.

Top Bottom