Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADIPEX-P for dieting

Coran Lix

Hi guys I wonder how effective this compound to supress appetite and also what type of side effects can you expect from it? thank you.

never heard of it. do some searches for reliable non-internal efficacy studies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adipex-P (phentermine) is a stimulant similar to an amphetamine. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system.

Adipex-P is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesityin people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes.

stimulants might help suppress appetite at first, but your body quickly adapts anyway

you need to simply use willpower. don't keep junk food in the house, in fact don't keep any food in your house. weird but try only buying what you plan on eating the next 2 days. then go shopping again. this will prevent you from over eating

Phentermine is an amphetamine that is prescribed to reduce appetite. It won't actually cause fat loss, but simply reduce appetite. Amphetamines will raise cortisol levels in the body and can lead to insomnia, head aches, adrenal fatigue etc.

Overall, it isn't a good idea. What comes up, must come down. Any prescription appetite suppressant is going to work but as soon as the drug wears off, you are going to be ravenous and binge.

Here are some natural tips to help cut appetite:
1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea.

2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting.

3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are.

4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television.

5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels

6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine isn't a hormone or a stimulant so there is no issues with hormone suppression, cortisol increases or anything like that. If you are going to add something to your cycle, I would add in cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioner like N2slin from n2bm.com.

Phentermine is an amphetamine that is prescribed to reduce appetite. It won't actually cause fat loss, but simply reduce appetite. Amphetamines will raise cortisol levels in the body and can lead to insomnia, head aches, adrenal fatigue etc.

Overall, it isn't a good idea. What comes up, must come down. Any prescription appetite suppressant is going to work but as soon as the drug wears off, you are going to be ravenous and binge.

Here are some natural tips to help cut appetite:
1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea.

2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting.

3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are.

4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television.

5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels

6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine isn't a hormone or a stimulant so there is no issues with hormone suppression, cortisol increases or anything like that. If you are going to add something to your cycle, I would add in cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioner like N2slin from n2bm.com.

Muskate how much is too much caffeine ???

On a side note phentermine is the only thing that actually suppresses my appetite ...nothing else works

Muskate how much is too much caffeine ???

On a side note phentermine is the only thing that actually suppresses my appetite ...nothing else works

The RDA of caffeine is to consume no more then 400mg of caffeine per day.

Even that amount if pushing it in my opinion. I recommend not consuming more then 200mg/day.

Top Bottom