Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adex v. Nolva

showtime2004

Say I run 1mg/day of Adex throughout an entire cycle. When pct time comes,is there any reason to either: 1) add nolva in addition to the adex; 2) drop the adex and switch to nolva?

Assume I'm starting with Jenetic's basic pct formula:

hcg, nolva, clomid

What do you guys think? I'm under the impression that adex blocks all the estorogen and this would eliminate the need for nolva post cycle. Is this wrong or am I on point?

You're wrong :) Adex doesn't block all estrogen. Even 1mg/day will block only about 50% at most. The actual amount has been posted several times, but I can't search for it... it's around 50% max though in men. So if you're running anything that aromatized, you'll still have more estrogen than normal. You'll need nolvadex to compete with that estrogen at the actual binding site, no amount of adex can help you there.

They are both anti-estrogens, but they work in different ways. Adex works as an aromatase inhibitor, which blocks the production of estrogen. Nolva on the other hand works as a estrogen agonist/antagonist, which competitively binds to estrogen receptors in various target tissues. There for estrogen cannot excert it's effects. I son't believe you would want to use adex in pct b/c your trying to get your natural hormone balance back during pct and blocking estrogen production would be counter productive IMO. Plus it's expensive in compairison to nolva, which is another reason why nolva and clomid are used for pct. So, drop the adex and use the nolva.

never use ADEX during PCT.....It drives estrogen to low and hinders natural test production...Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Top Bottom