Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adex or letro Mr. X?

Bruce

which do you guys prefer to be run along with a test deca cycle to prevent gyno from occuring. thanks bros

I would suggest arimidex if you were to pick from the 2. Depending on your dosages of test you can start at 0.5mgs and go up to 1mg if the dosages are going up.

That's for the test (estrogen) sides, but for the deca (progesterone) sides the arimidex/femara won't do anything.

Mr.X

I'd say adex too unless your doses are extremely heavy. Watch out for deca dick bro. Once that prolactin builds up your screwed, even with test in my experience. Get some dostinex.

Mr.X said:
I would suggest arimidex if you were to pick from the 2. Depending on your dosages of test you can start at 0.5mgs and go up to 1mg if the dosages are going up.

That's for the test (estrogen) sides, but for the deca (progesterone) sides the arimidex/femara won't do anything.

Mr.X
thanks bro, is there any thing that helps for progesterone,

krishna said:
I'd say adex too unless your doses are extremely heavy. Watch out for deca dick bro. Once that prolactin builds up your screwed, even with test in my experience. Get some dostinex.
yea i take b-6 it helps for prolactin, ive ran deca alone with no test and got no deca dick, i didn't use dost, but if i have the funds i'll get some, maybe cabaser

I'm just finishing up a long 500 test E cycle and adex kept me dry as a bone and gyno free at .5mg... I like adex because it leaves your libido intact and I've heard that other AIs can kill it.

bruce410 said:
thanks bro, is there any thing that helps for progesterone,

i do go with arimidex and for progesterone i would go with bromocrptine or dostinex.

I think progesterone causes prolactin build-up, and since you can't stop progesterone directly, you have to stop the prolactin.

Top Bottom