Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adex and joint health

dannybellion

[FONT=&quot]i have had a recurring rotator prob for 14mths now, i started adex 6wks ago, .5mg e3d and have noticed my rotator has been worse in the past 2wks or so and just seems painful all the time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ive read reports on adex being troublesome on other joints. i had been able to work certain exercises around the prob before but now it just seems to be painful even without exercise at all
2bf65a44-a2ec-4d6d-819e-32a6424860ca
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]possible link with the adex in my case?[/FONT]

Get bloodwork done. Crashed estrogen can cause those symptoms

i have had a recurring rotator prob for 14mths now, i started adex 6wks ago, .5mg e3d and have noticed my rotator has been worse in the past 2wks or so and just seems painful all the time.

ive read reports on adex being troublesome on other joints. i had been able to work certain exercises around the prob before but now it just seems to be painful even without exercise at all
2bf65a44-a2ec-4d6d-819e-32a6424860ca

possible link with the adex in my case?

If it had the effect you suggest then why just one joint?

rotator cuff issues are common in weight trainers

yes the adex can make it worse but i get the feeling it has more to do with you continuing to pound. keep in mind inflammation and pain will keep building around the area, even going down your arm. for me i couldn't even sleep on my right side without being in horrible pain at night.

you have to completely change the way you workout man. no more miliatries, bench, pullups, or anything that engages the shoulder. work on mobility and flexibility and leave it alone to heal. go do yoga that will help otherwise you will keep tearing it more and more and need surgery. if you do this then after a year or two you can gradually come back again and go light and work your way back up but smartly

Top Bottom