Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is Adex even necessary?

HXT

Im running Test E 500 Mg (250 mon/250 thurs)
I took my 1st dose of test yesterday and today I took .25 mg of Adex. Im feelin like I already am having dick problems. Can I just stop taking the Adex, and just take it if i happen to start experiencing high estro problems?? Ive never ran it in the past and have seen 0 problems. what are the risks of stopping after taking this 1 dosage"?

I've never had e2 side effects before too but this time I'm having so I'd say yes it's necessary to take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

totally depends on the person. and also your body changes over time too

blood work is the key. you want to get your estrogen levels in the upper range and maybe even slightly above the top of the range as a bodybuilder/athlete. that is the sweet spot. anything higher or anything too low is bad

Take it when needed bro, quit running shit that gives you more side effects.

More drugs to combat side effects from drugs in the first place isn't a proper solution nor is it healthy.

so what do you recommend when it comes to Arimidex?

.25 eod? or only if needed
i would recommend using aromasin over adex first off

if you already have the adex than run it at that dosage and adjust as needed. again blood work will determine

low estrogen will cause lower libido so don't overdose

It seems rather quick to have an extreme side effect like that. Since you have the adex I agree with Steve.....run .25mg EOD and get blood work in a few weeks. That will show you if your dose needs to be adjusted.

YES. An AI is very important. An AI prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevents high estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

What dosage of the AI you use - that's very individual and you need blood work to know for sure but you should use an AI on EVERY cycle you do. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

Im on week 2 and aropped taking the adex. Should i startbback up at 0.25 mg eod? Also i was under the impression that adex was to be used on cycle. Not during pct?

Yes. Start it back up. I recommend a dosage of 0.5mg EOD.

Remember that when you stop your cycle, you don't actually just 'stop'. It takes months for the steroid esters to clear out of your body. That's why you keep taking your AI throughout your PCT. Even though you aren't doing injections, there are still steroids aromatizing into estrogen in your blood stream.

Adex doesn't reduce estrogen. It only abates the symptoms of high estro. Aromasin is the only thing that will lower it.

Adex doesn't reduce estrogen. It only abates the symptoms of high estro. Aromasin is the only thing that will lower it.

That's right.

Taking Adex will still work to prevent synthesis of estrogen through the aromatase enzyme, and E2 has a roughly 2-4 hour half life, so with Adex your estrogen will still fall quite quickly.

Aromasin is suicidal so it will bind to the aromatase enzyme just the same, however when it wears off it also kills the aromatase enzyme.

So technically they both lower estrogen, one just destroys the aromatase enzyme preventing the enzyme from creating more estrogen after it wears off and the other disables it while its bound.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9473164

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase

Top Bottom