Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding winny

Jackster

Hi all, I couldn't find an answer to this question on a search so I hope you can help out.

Currently in wk 4 of a Testoviron 500mg and Deca 400mg 8 wk cycle. I want to add winny from wk 5 to wk 10.
I'm not sure what dosage to do I've got enough to do...
wk 5&6 100mg EOD
wk 7/8/9/10 50mg EOD.
Does that sound OK.
Also do I need to use HCG on this cycle as well as Clomid. I have both.

So far I've put 20lbs on in 4wks on this my 1st cycle and am pretty pleased with the results apart from loosing my abs, but they'll be back.:D

Thanks Lads

as far as winny i would do it 50mgs ed for the last 4-5wks or so, and if you have hcg i would throw that in too, of course clomid is a must

Your dosages sound just fine. In fact you could go with 50mg/eod for all the weeks (5-10).

Just use the clomid. The HCG is useless.

Ta for the quick answers guys.

2thick - Do you mind expanding on why HCG is no good for post cycle, or point me in the direction of some detailed info.

liquidmuscle said:
hey 2thick why is hcg useless? I thought i kickstarts your nads faster than clomid???

Clomid has a direct effect on the hypothalamus and hypothesis thus regenerating the entire regulating cycle, whereas HCG only imitates the LH which stimi8ulate Ledig's cells to produce testosterone.

LOL Liquidmuscle. 2Thick is obviously really knowledgable about these subjects and what might seem a simple answer to him is quantum physics to us. No dis meant 2Thick.
I'll take a beginners shot at interpretation....
HCG stimulates the Ledig's cells to produce testorone, these cells have been dorment due to the high levels of exogenous test. But as the level of exogenous test from the AS is still high for a couple of weeks after your last shot HCG will not really achieve anything beneficial and on the down side could result in more estrogen in the body.
Clomid on the other hand will stimulate the HPTA to produce test which is normally produced by the HPTA when less than (I'm guessing here) 177mg of test is detected in your system. So it is a kick start to your natural test production and hopefully avoided a heavy crash in test in your system.

This may be utter crap but at least I've tried.
Jack.

Top Bottom