Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding var end of cycle

cortlandsutton

[FONT=&quot]would you think adding anavar towards the end of a cycle or prop? which would yield better gains. Lean gains for the end of your cycle?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Yes you can add some Anavar at the end of your cycle or you could even run a cycle with some EQ which will give you some great results also

would you think adding anavar towards the end of a cycle or prop? which would yield better gains. Lean gains for the end of your cycle?

I think the whole finisher thing is silly.

Adding anavar on the back side of a cycle can be nice for helping to get that dry hard look. Adding prop no sense (some competitors switch from a long ester to prop heading closer to the competition date though. )

Adding anavar on the back side of a cycle can be nice for helping to get that dry hard look. Adding prop no sense (some competitors switch from a long ester to prop heading closer to the competition date though. )

How long would you advise running the var for ? 4 weeks I was a thinking.

How long would you advise running the var for ? 4 weeks I was a thinking.
Four weeks is fine. If you didn't use an oral on the front side of the cycle, 6 weeks is fine too since anavar is a bit less brutal on the liver than most other orals.

Top Bottom