x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

adding tren to existing cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about adding tren to existing cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am 25 years old and 6 foot tall weighing in at 185 cold. I've been a gym rat for 3 straight years and feel like i am ready to take the next step. I ran test E 3 months ago and it went good. I am starting test Cyp this time and want to add in tren E. I just don't want to screw with my libido. would this happen if i added it or should i save it?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

adding tren to existing cycle

I am 25 years old and 6 foot tall weighing in at 185 cold. I've been a gym rat for 3 straight years and feel like i am ready to take the next step. I ran test E 3 months ago and it went good. I am starting test Cyp this time and want to add in tren E. I just don't want to screw with my libido. would this happen if i added it or should i save it?

Re: adding tren to existing cycle

no, no and no... you already have zero clue what you are doing man and now you want to run tren... please, stop even thinking about doing this... you need to learn what exactly you are even doing first... tren is for experienced users only

Save it

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

tren and test together usuall turns people into crazy animals

i do agree with dylan that tren for a 25 year old is pretty quick. i would get atleast 5 or 6 cycles under your belt first and take ur time. you should consider primo or eq next. give the tren a few years until you really hit a peak
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Good Broly

It depends on what your goals are. Tren and test will not make you a crazed animal however tren does have a tendency to make people irritable. You need to start out slow and see the sides.
    Tren is not a magic potion. Whether you take it now or three years from now, itís the same thing. I am by no means saying to take it now. That is a decision only you can make. It will also affect your lipids.
    I do not agree with taking tren just because of its name, but rather because of the desired results. I am just trying to be neutral and giving you information so that you can better make a decision. If you are trying to use the tren for bulking, there are better compounds IMO. I do know people that use it for bulking, however I do not. I only use tren for cutting, but to each his own.
    Since you are just starting out, I would get bloods when off cycle as a reference. You will see how the compounds effect your blood tests and liver values.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Bro

Avoid Tren as long as possible. Most people developed a love hate relationship with it.

Add in an oral like winstrol or anavar on the back end of the cycle. Or, add in a sarm like RAD140 throughout the duration of the cycle.

Definitely not recommended
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

bad bad bad idea

Tren should be saved for way down the road......for experienced users only or you will end up having a terrible experience.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***