Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding test to finished deca cycle?

rx123

just finished a bottle of tokyo deca.....shot in 400mg every 10 days until gone......just started feeling it a couple of weeks ago as expected and gained about 15lbs and still keeping the waist size at 32......anyways i've done a couple of cycles per year for the last 2.5 years.....all low dose stuff compared to you all(deca, test, eq) some with good results and some with none......some while living an unhealthy lifestyle(partying) and more recently with a healthy more mature lifestyle.......i'm 6'3 and at my highest weighed 210 but that was alot of bloat and 34 waist...i felt my best at a very ripped 182 (4%BF)...I know that sounds skinny to you guys i'm pleased with that look on my frame......i wanted to put on a bit of weight and stay around the same bf%....so i did this most recent cycle which has worked out very well....i was wondering if it would be a great idea to adding 2 shots of 1000mg of test enan over the next two weeks....i have some but dont like test to much.......is this an okay idea to add a bit more weight? anyways thanks for your advice...

i dont think that is a good idea at all...it would just be a waste of test. enanthate takes 3-4 weeks to kick in...so you would never really even feel it...just save them for next cycle.

jc21 said:
i dont think that is a good idea at all...it would just be a waste of test. enanthate takes 3-4 weeks to kick in...so you would never really even feel it...just save them for next cycle.

I second that!

Top Bottom