Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding tbol at 50mg e/d for 2 weeks at end of cycle worth it? wuld end just before pct

so tomorrow is my last hit before i get into the pct phase. considering using the last of my tbol for the last 14 days of the cycle. i realize that tbol for 2 weeks isnt going to do much, i kick started my cycle with 2 weeks tbol, but i figured since i need to wait 2 weeks after my last hit to begin pct when using long esters. if i begin the oral tbol on the day of my last shot and run for 2 weeks i would be bang on time for pct begining, and most suggest that pct commence the day after the last oral, so it would not affect my pct timing whatsoever. so i guess my question is, do you think i will notice anything? im on a cutting diet but have latley been adding more protein so am considering the tbol. please vote yeay or nay with a quick response if you care to, much appreciated.

^^ Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20mgs/day
5 20mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

i know that pct and like it. Would like to see 3 weeks clomid in there 50mg as well if it was heavy cycle.

what was your cycle and how were results.

Keen to hear how u do on this pct. As I said, I like it.

Top Bottom