Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding sarms to TRT

terr20y

I'm currently on 350 mg a week of testosterone replacement therapy

I’m doing it on my own, too cheap to go to a doctor

will it be safe to run sarms with this and what are the side effects I should be looking out for. I don't want to use the sarm that affects my eyesight

Can i use a cycle like this with TRT?

350mg TRT
30mg a day S4 andarine
50mg a day GW cardarine 501516

if you want a sarm that wont affect eyesight you would have to drop the s4... i would change that to acp-105... 350 mg is NOT a trt dose either, thats double a trt dose... if you are running trt that needs to be under 200 mg week... as far as sarms, you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Dylan gave you an amazing layout and I strongly suggest you follow it precisely as it is laid out

I'm currently on 350 mg a week of testosterone replacement therapy

I’m doing it on my own, too cheap to go to a doctor

will it be safe to run sarms with this and what are the side effects I should be looking out for. I don't want to use the sarm that affects my eyesight

Can i use a cycle like this with TRT?

350mg TRT
30mg a day S4 andarine
50mg a day GW cardarine 501516

you can add sarms to trt
but not s4
20mgs cardarine
25mgs testolone rad

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom