Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding sarms to trt

jayson26

please don't write me out a long list of things to take. I just want to know one song that I can add to my trt dose. I am running 200 mg a week of testosterone cypionate which is self trt. I am right now 12% body fat. I don't want to bulk but I want to add some lean mass. Which sarm would be best for me I am 27 years old

If you want to add sarms to trt, add some cardarine gw 20mgs and ostarine mk 50mgs/day , preworkout cardazol 3 caps and you are set

You can add cardarine, ostarine or NATURAL sarm replacement CARDAZOL-cardio,stamina,energy,fat loss and OSTAZOL-test booster

please don't write me out a long list of things to take. I just want to know one song that I can add to my trt dose. I am running 200 mg a week of testosterone cypionate which is self trt. I am right now 12% body fat. I don't want to bulk but I want to add some lean mass. Which sarm would be best for me I am 27 years old

Insert a pun here.

Top Bottom