Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Primo or Tren to cut up?

masterkush81

Im planning my next cycle now and Im looking at primo instead of Tren. Ive heard Primo is F*cking sweet if ran right. Im looking at Test E 250 x 2 ml Primo 200 x 3ml Masteron 200 x3ml tbol 60mg ED all for 12weeks. My question is running primo and masteron higher than test okay? or should I run my test at 750mg instead of 500?

Test 750 mg per week
Primo 600mg per week
Masteron 600mg per week
Tbol 60mg ED
12 weeks?

Male
Working out for a long time with a Trainer.
Compete in Raw Full meet powerlifting
this will be my 7th cycle but first with Primo

Not sure about your primo and mast doses but there is no need to raise your test IMO. This sounds like a sweet cycle though. Is tbol methylated? I can't remember but if it is I'd just use it as a kick start. Are you running an AI? Support supps?

Not sure about your primo and mast doses but there is no need to raise your test IMO. This sounds like a sweet cycle though. Is tbol methylated? I can't remember but if it is I'd just use it as a kick start. Are you running an AI? Support supps?

I would be running N2guard, HCGenerate or HCG, Aromasin, forma during cycle. Pct Clomid Daa power chews, Post cycle and Unleashed

Primo would probably be pretty sweet as long as you can handle the PIP from it. I heard its a pretty nice AAS.

Keep the Tbol ran the first 4 weeks of cycle only. You could also throw some Var in during the back end of the cycle as well

Primo would probably be pretty sweet as long as you can handle the PIP from it. I heard its a pretty nice AAS.

Keep the Tbol ran the first 4 weeks of cycle only. You could also throw some Var in during the back end of the cycle as well

Sweet I was thinking about adding Anavar on the backend also. Im sorry but I don't know what PIP is?

A lot of people have unkind things to say about Primo...it's weak... It's expensive...blah blah. I love it. I would up your Primo and drop back on the Test. Keep the Mast where it is. No pip if your chef is good. Never if it's Primo E. Ace be careful. A top chef and no pip from ace either. I like Primo at a gram... But bring your test down to 350 a week or so. T-Bol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

55 and still fucking dangerous

bro im running mast way higher than test right now... you don't need to compensate test at a higher dose just because your running everything else higher... im running mast prop at 700 mg week and test prop at only 350... you don't need that much test to do the job... you need enough but you don't need to go overboard... run mast and primo at least at 600... keep test around 350... hit tbol 4-6 weeks as a kick and then run anavar at least 6 weeks on the back... you could get fucking sweet results this way... my next cycle will look like this except im kicking and finishing with anavar...

Top Bottom