Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Primo to next cycle

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
So looking to purchase my cycle for next year. I’ve been loving my test/deca/winny cycles but this time would like to add primo.

Stats: 43 YO 5’8” 190lb 15% bf. Not looking to add much size or strength, just maybe 5lb lean muscle. Overall general health and all day energy is way more important than size right now. I’m working three jobs and have three kids so want to have the drive and determination to get after it everyday!

I usually run pretty light numbers on my cycles, for easier recovery and less sides. Lmk what you guys think and is this the best way to introduce primo? Do I even need the test or Proviron with the primo? Thanks All

Weeks 1-8

Test-e 250
Deca 250
Primo 500
Proviron 50 daily

Weeks 9-12

Test e 250
Deca 500
Winny 50 daily

So looking to purchase my cycle for next year. I’ve been loving my test/deca/winny cycles but this time would like to add primo.

Stats: 43 YO 5’8” 190lb 15% bf. Not looking to add much size or strength, just maybe 5lb lean muscle. Overall general health and all day energy is way more important than size right now. I’m working three jobs and have three kids so want to have the drive and determination to get after it everyday!

I have 3 kids too I know how it is bro.

I usually run pretty light numbers on my cycles, for easier recovery and less sides. Lmk what you guys think and is this the best way to introduce primo? Do I even need the test or Proviron with the primo? Thanks All

Weeks 1-8

Test-e 250
Deca 250
Primo 500
Proviron 50 daily

Weeks 9-12

Test e 250
Deca 500
Winny 50 daily

I like this cycle but I would drop the deca durabolin completely unless you have to use it. 12 weeks of primobolan 500mgs will give you way better results than having deca there.

I would also add ostazol 3 caps preworkout for pumps and energy to beast it at the gym.

Your organ liver kidney support what is it? cycle support?

AI and anti e you using some aromasin or arimidex?

i like proviron in every cycle..l you dont have to have it but i definitely prefer it... i like your plan with dosing numbers that you have right now... its right on par with what i normally recommend... my favorite primo brand is balkan and ive used so many different brands and ugl's over the year... here is the last one i used https://domestic-supply.com/primobol-100mgml-10ml

I have 3 kids too I know how it is bro.

I like this cycle but I would drop the deca durabolin completely unless you have to use it. 12 weeks of primobolan 500mgs will give you way better results than having deca there.

I would also add ostazol 3 caps preworkout for pumps and energy to beast it at the gym.

Your organ liver kidney support what is it? cycle support?

AI and anti e you using some aromasin or arimidex?

Thanks! I am going to try N2 Guard and Generate for this cycle PCT then most likely add to all my futures. I always carry Aromasin During cycle

I actually like the cycle as you have it planned. Good compounds and at good doses. Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Top Bottom