Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding MASTERON to My Cycle......

WinnyPumps

I've been hearing great things about Masteron. What are the benefits of adding Mast to my next cycle? Any negatives, and is it worth it?
1-10 Test 400mg wk (Mon/Thurs)
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg ed
7-12 Winny 50mg ed
Might run Mast the whole 10 weeks?
Please respond from your experience. Thanks

Ahhhh come on! No Masteron users out there that would like to chime in? I respect everyone's opinions here and would like to know if I should add it. I'm about to put in my order. I'm probably going to buy some anyways, lol. Still curious though.

Masteron like Winstrol has won many gold medals, and yes I like it. Typically I will run it at 800MG's-1G every week for 14 weeks (Prop Version) and Inject every other day. Winny pumps how many cycles have you ran before and what where the compounds you used.?

Masteron like Winstrol has won many gold medals, and yes I like it. Typically I will run it at 800MG's-1G every week for 14 weeks (Prop Version) and Inject every other day. Winny pumps how many cycles have you ran before and what where the compounds you used.?

Yea 800-1000mg's is for sure too much for me but I really want to try it. I have ran about 4 cycles. Just finished my first cycle in about 4 years. It was Test 500mg wk, Var 40mg ed.
I have previously ran Test C & E, Winny, Var, Sust 250. That's it.
What dosage should I run the Masteron with this cycle??
1-10 Test 400mg wk
1-4 Beastdrol
7-12 Winny 50mg ed
1-10 Masteron ??
Will I even need a kickstart with Mast in there?

I love masteron... Mylast run was 150mg eod..my next run is 100mg ed

id go with 150 eod if you're using the masteron propionate or 250mg twice a week if your running the enanthate version. if your using the mast prop, you might as well switch your test to test prop since youre gonna be shooting eod anyway.

I've been hearing great things about Masteron. What are the benefits of adding Mast to my next cycle? Any negatives, and is it worth it?
1-10 Test 400mg wk (Mon/Thurs)
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg ed
7-12 Winny 50mg ed
Might run Mast the whole 10 weeks?
Please respond from your experience. Thanks

I don't see near the water retention and i recover better. The cost can be a pain in the ass but its worth it imo

great stuff, get an occasional headache though. Much better option than winny IMO.

Mast makes you FEEL great too. Feel great, look amazing, strong and hard (muscles as well as penis). Mast is the shit, it truly has a place in any cycle. You will LOVE it.

Top Bottom