Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding MASTERON to My Cycle......

Mast makes you FEEL great too. Feel great, look amazing, strong and hard (muscles as well as penis). Mast is the shit, it truly has a place in any cycle. You will LOVE it.

Does it go well with Winny? Can I take it with my next stack and not get any additional sides because of it?
1-10 Test 400mg wk
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg ed
1-10 Masteron 100mg eod
7-12 Winny 50mg ed

Cycle looks good to me I'm not sure about the Beastadrol because of the lack of knowledge I have about it. Otherwise looks good.

I'm sure it stacks well with winny although i have no experience myself doing so. The only caution would be that they are both DHT derived, so any of those sides may be more pronounced than if they were taken alone i.e. hairloss. I would not run beastdrol and winny unless you hate your organs.

I'm sure it stacks well with winny although i have no experience myself doing so. The only caution would be that they are both DHT derived, so any of those sides may be more pronounced than if they were taken alone i.e. hairloss. I would not run beastdrol and winny unless you hate your organs.

I'd like to think me and my organs are pretty close! What if I take Beastdrol 1-4 weeks and take a few weeks off and end it with Winny? I love Winny!!! I don't have a problem with hairloss, at least I never have with anything I've taken so far.

I'd like to think me and my organs are pretty close! What if I take Beastdrol 1-4 weeks and take a few weeks off and end it with Winny? I love Winny!!! I don't have a problem with hairloss, at least I never have with anything I've taken so far.

Should work ok, Masterdon is mostly ran with good results at 400wk some say more is overkill, But everyone responds differently, I seriously believe you will be pleased with the results at that dosage.

RADAR

Should work ok, Masterdon is mostly ran with good results at 400wk some say more is overkill, But everyone responds differently, I seriously believe you will be pleased with the results at that dosage.

RADAR

Radar, I respect your opinion so would this be a relatively safe cycle?? I have all ai's and supplements on hand. Adex, Nolva, hcg, hawthorn berry, valerian root, fish oils, primrose, lipid stable, Liv52, etc....
1-10 Test 400mg wk
1-10 Masteron 400mg wk
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg ed
7-12 Winny 50mg ed

Radar, I respect your opinion so would this be a relatively safe cycle?? I have all ai's and supplements on hand. Adex, Nolva, hcg, hawthorn berry, valerian root, fish oils, primrose, lipid stable, Liv52, etc....
1-10 Test 400mg wk
1-10 Masteron 400mg wk
1-4 Beastdrol 30mg ed
7-12 Winny 50mg ed

Just be sure to drink lots of water along with cranberry Juice or extract.

You're good to go,

RADAR

Mast makes you FEEL great too. Feel great, look amazing, strong and hard (muscles as well as penis). Mast is the shit, it truly has a place in any cycle. You will LOVE it.

MAST?

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it

I quoted Ryno here because I will agree 100% to the felling great and the hard body....ANNNNNND I've had a hard on almost non stop since this cycle started. Woke up yesterday @ 4am throbbing.....had I had a girl there she would have been hurt....

Top Bottom