Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding insulin to a steroid cycle

Isetuive

I was looking at some Pro bodybuilder protocols and they always seem to include insulin, I've never used insulin before but I have ran steroids before am I missing out not using insulin if I want to One Day become a pro bodybuilder? Or is that just because they are so genetically freakish that they run insulin as an icing on the cake

I dont like insulin better use n2slin
using insulin is dangerous and can make you gain bodyfat

i never support insulin use of any kind unless its medically needed... i also recommend using n2slin, a natural product, not insulin that you are speaking of

they run insulin because they are on a lot of HGH

the insulin helps balance the HGH effects and causes a partitioning effect.

the insulin/HGH stack is for extremely high level pros. the avg joe has no business ever going anywhere close to insulin PERIOD

I was looking at some Pro bodybuilder protocols and they always seem to include insulin, I've never used insulin before but I have ran steroids before am I missing out not using insulin if I want to One Day become a pro bodybuilder? Or is that just because they are so genetically freakish that they run insulin as an icing on the cake

bro you gonna be a bodybuilder? when that happens look into it

I wouldn’t even consider using insulin. You can mess up your life big time if you don’t know how to use it.

That is really something better left to the top Olympia competitors. For the average person it is extremely dangerous and will likely just make you fat anyways.

Top Bottom