Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding insulin to my steroid stack

wandersag

I've gained a lot of weight during this mess the past few months and haven't been lifting, it is time for me to get serious. I plan on using steroids and insulin once i get back into shape, so maybe in the next few months. want to use deca, test, tren, halo and maybe var on the stack and add insulin. would insulin be a good idea on this or too much ?

It's going to take more than a few months to get back into shape....

I always advise against insulin usage, unless you are a competitor at the elite level , I dont see the need to use it
It's just going to do the opposite effect of what you just described that you wanted, plus you really need to know what you are doing otherwise you could go out alot sooner than you wanted to.

Also if this is the first time for gear use , test and maybe var is what I personally would run, less is more and if you try to run all those compounds without knowing how the body might react with just one compound, you are really going to fuck yourself up.

insulin will make you fat. i've seen some guys posting that you won't get fat on insulin 'if you eat a certain way' or 'eat in a deficit' (whatever the hell either of those means i have no clue .. but that isn't how insulin works. when you increase insulin your body goes into storage mode. it does not matter what you eat or how much you eat lol, it is called SURVIVAL. and good luck not eating anything while on insulin, that is how you end up hurting yourself

competitors at high levels using insulin are ALSO using a ton of drugs, DNP, and lots of HGH which causes their blood sugar to rise so the insulin works for them in that specific situation only.

i cannot stress that enough but if you don't want to listen to me then go for it and find out yourself. that fat you put on via insulin is very hard to get rid of. finally i don't see a bunch of jacked diabetics walking around who take insulin daily. if insulin was so great then why aren't they in great shape? hmmm...

nothing you are saying sounds good at all... you are so damn cavalier about throwing around things like tren, halo and even fkng insulin... im sorry but i cant be of any help whatsoever to people that carry this kind of attitude with this.. good luck to you

That is already a crazy stack when you are just looking to get rid of some bad weight. I don't think you even need steroids to be honest. I would rather see GW and 1 SARM like LGD. If you are set on gear then really just something simple to keep muscle while you cut. Maybe just a low dose of test like 300mg per week.

Why would you run tren and deca in the same cycle, 2 nandrolones in one cycle is not good. Insulin - Never use that s**t, don t joke with ins, not worth it.

insulin will make you fat. i've seen some guys posting that you won't get fat on insulin 'if you eat a certain way' or 'eat in a deficit' (whatever the hell either of those means i have no clue .. but that isn't how insulin works. when you increase insulin your body goes into storage mode. it does not matter what you eat or how much you eat lol, it is called SURVIVAL. and good luck not eating anything while on insulin, that is how you end up hurting yourself

competitors at high levels using insulin are ALSO using a ton of drugs, DNP, and lots of HGH which causes their blood sugar to rise so the insulin works for them in that specific situation only.

i cannot stress that enough but if you don't want to listen to me then go for it and find out yourself. that fat you put on via insulin is very hard to get rid of. finally i don't see a bunch of jacked diabetics walking around who take insulin daily. if insulin was so great then why aren't they in great shape? hmmm...

First off, I do not advocate the use of insulin however it is obvious that there is no knowledge of insulin in the above statements and I dislike fear mongering and incorrect information.

Insulin will not make you fat!! People get fat while using insulin because they have no idea what they are doing. They eat a lot of sugar and candy (AKA junk food) to raise their sugar levels. If you run and eat junk food and gain weight, does that mean that running makes you fat?
Also, insulin can be used to lose weight. 2-3 iu before fasted cardio. This is mainly for people in the single digit fat. Cardio itself will be enough.

“It doesn’t matter what you eat or how much you eat”- are you for real???? That is the silliest advice I have ever heard. You really should refrain from giving advice.
Insulin extremely anabolic. Insulin is required to build muscle.
A readers digest versión - it stores glycogen (partitions)in the muscle, it stops the breakdown of protein, and it transports BCAA’s to the muscle.

The way you use insulin is by monitoring your blood sugar levels and gradually increasing to the desired dosage. If you do it any other way, you should not be taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, I do not advocate the use of insulin however it is obvious that there is no knowledge of insulin in the above statements and I dislike fear mongering and incorrect information.

Insulin will not make you fat!! People get fat while using insulin because they have no idea what they are doing. They eat a lot of sugar and candy (AKA junk food) to raise their sugar levels. If you run and eat junk food and gain weight, does that mean that running makes you fat?
Also, insulin can be used to lose weight. 2-3 iu before fasted cardio. This is mainly for people in the single digit fat. Cardio itself will be enough.

“It doesn’t matter what you eat or how much you eat”- are you for real???? That is the silliest advice I have ever heard. You really should refrain from giving advice.
Insulin extremely anabolic. Insulin is required to build muscle.
A readers digest versión - it stores glycogen (partitions)in the muscle, it stops the breakdown of protein, and it transports BCAA’s to the muscle.

The way you use insulin is by monitoring your blood sugar levels and gradually increasing to the desired dosage. If you do it any other way, you should not be taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you know so much about insulin and how to use it, enlighten the rest of us and give us a knowledgeable response, dont call someone out and not back up the post you put without educating.

Not the readers digest version

Top Bottom