Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding insulin to my steroid stack

If you want to get in shape and use insulin you need to really know what you're doing. It requires a certain carb to iu ratio and its not the same fir everyone. It can be done. I've seen people get ripped on it but a lot of people fail at this

First off, I do not advocate the use of insulin however it is obvious that there is no knowledge of insulin in the above statements and I dislike fear mongering and incorrect information.

Insulin will not make you fat!! People get fat while using insulin because they have no idea what they are doing. They eat a lot of sugar and candy (AKA junk food) to raise their sugar levels. If you run and eat junk food and gain weight, does that mean that running makes you fat?
Also, insulin can be used to lose weight. 2-3 iu before fasted cardio. This is mainly for people in the single digit fat. Cardio itself will be enough.

“It doesn’t matter what you eat or how much you eat”- are you for real???? That is the silliest advice I have ever heard. You really should refrain from giving advice.
Insulin extremely anabolic. Insulin is required to build muscle.
A readers digest versión - it stores glycogen (partitions)in the muscle, it stops the breakdown of protein, and it transports BCAA’s to the muscle.

The way you use insulin is by monitoring your blood sugar levels and gradually increasing to the desired dosage. If you do it any other way, you should not be taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there isn't anything in your post that i necessarily disagree with to be honest. besides your claim that insulin won't make you fat which is patently false, so not sure why you are getting triggered. there are like 100's of logs on here where guys straight up gained fat on it lol, you can see the pics with your own eyes.

just remember this though: 25% of Americans are diabetic, and millions of those people use insulin daily. are they jacked? ask yourself that question and get back to me

insulin is a TOOL. the average joe out there already has too much insulin being released. to add more is just gonna make you fat. a pro on tons of drugs and HGH and steroids taking it is a totally different story. the high amounts of HGH is already going to raise blood sugar where the insulin will help balance it. not to mention the steroid abuse.

I'm actually the most knowledgeable person you will find on insulin. i've seen thousands of bloodwork over the years. most of the articles you read online on the subject (even in places like Forbes that you probably googled to prove me wrong) i actually wrote.

one of the things that you and others won't want to hear is that the American diet makes you already extremely insulin resistant. it is rare to see anyone anymore under 110 glucose. i would actually say the bodybuilder diet we see these days is putting more than 50% of guys as pre diabetics. it is that bad. so essentially most of our bodies are already insulin producing machines from morning to night. so adding more would be like stacking tren with tren, with more tren, and throwing in some halo and anadrol for good measure. until your pancreas just says 'fuck it, i'm done'

also 2 more things:

1. insulin is anabolic: anabolic doesn't mean muscle growth, it means mass gains. most of that mass is going to be fat and water. very little is actual muscle tissue. and your own body produces plenty to create that anyway, it is called SURVIVAL. it would be like finding an obese 350 pound person and saying they are anabolic.

2. fearmongering: no where in my post was i fear mongering. in fact insulin is taken everyday by millions of people just in the USA and how many are dying from it? those that even attempt suicide by overdosing on it fail miserably. it is actually very hard to die from it. it is legal to buy over the counter for goodness sake. so no fear mongering here!

there isn't anything in your post that i necessarily disagree with to be honest. besides your claim that insulin won't make you fat which is patently false, so not sure why you are getting triggered. there are like 100's of logs on here where guys straight up gained fat on it lol, you can see the pics with your own eyes.

just remember this though: 25% of Americans are diabetic, and millions of those people use insulin daily. are they jacked? ask yourself that question and get back to me

insulin is a TOOL. the average joe out there already has too much insulin being released. to add more is just gonna make you fat. a pro on tons of drugs and HGH and steroids taking it is a totally different story. the high amounts of HGH is already going to raise blood sugar where the insulin will help balance it. not to mention the steroid abuse.

I'm actually the most knowledgeable person you will find on insulin. i've seen thousands of bloodwork over the years. most of the articles you read online on the subject (even in places like Forbes that you probably googled to prove me wrong) i actually wrote.

one of the things that you and others won't want to hear is that the American diet makes you already extremely insulin resistant. it is rare to see anyone anymore under 110 glucose. i would actually say the bodybuilder diet we see these days is putting more than 50% of guys as pre diabetics. it is that bad. so essentially most of our bodies are already insulin producing machines from morning to night. so adding more would be like stacking tren with tren, with more tren, and throwing in some halo and anadrol for good measure. until your pancreas just says 'fuck it, i'm done'

also 2 more things:

1. insulin is anabolic: anabolic doesn't mean muscle growth, it means mass gains. most of that mass is going to be fat and water. very little is actual muscle tissue. and your own body produces plenty to create that anyway, it is called SURVIVAL. it would be like finding an obese 350 pound person and saying they are anabolic.

2. fearmongering: no where in my post was i fear mongering. in fact insulin is taken everyday by millions of people just in the USA and how many are dying from it? those that even attempt suicide by overdosing on it fail miserably. it is actually very hard to die from it. it is legal to buy over the counter for goodness sake. so no fear mongering here!

You may be knowledgeable however I have practical experience and know what really happens.
If I Aylin makes everyone fat, how do bodybuilders use it in single digit body fat??
Are you trying to tell me that fasted cardio at 3 iu’s make you fat?
Yes, I do stop all wet compounds and slin about a month out from the show (except the 3 iu’s).
You keep mentioning HGH, you could also throw in some MK677 in there.
You talk about people getting fat....: Like I said- because they don’t know what they are doing. When you start making decisions based on blood sugar levels, then you can get where you want.

If slin makes you fat, how could I take 15 pre workout, 15 post workout and 10 pre workout at night and still be in single digit body fat?
How could I gain 5 lbs of STAGEWEIGHT in 2 months with a decrease in body fat??? I was even taking compounds that are usually associated with bulking.
I have given to you real results where slin played a role. You need to understand it.
You will not get these results from reading a book . You will only get them from expirementTion and usage.

I’ve used insulin twice out of ignorance years ago. I’ve also used DNP too. Clean too. Doesn’t mean just cause I’ve used either that I would ever recommend them.

Many bodybuilders use shit they have no clue on. It’s drug warfare and it’s stupid and will shorten ur life. Actually insulin use reduces GH in the body. But if you are on tons of GH anyway then I guess it doesn’t matter

that is the difference between a bodybuilder and a normal gym rat. I have zero interest in he latter and neither does 99.9% of people who read these forums. So why argue a position in something nobody is interested in? Seems like from ur prior posts u just like to argue and troll

I’ve used insulin twice out of ignorance years ago. I’ve also used DNP too. Clean too. Doesn’t mean just cause I’ve used either that I would ever recommend them.

Many bodybuilders use shit they have no clue on. It’s drug warfare and it’s stupid and will shorten ur life. Actually insulin use reduces GH in the body. But if you are on tons of GH anyway then I guess it doesn’t matter

that is the difference between a bodybuilder and a normal gym rat. I have zero interest in he latter and neither does 99.9% of people who read these forums. So why argue a position in something nobody is interested in? Seems like from ur prior posts u just like to argue and troll

Argue and troll????
Because I called out a self proclaimed “expert” that makes a statement that what you intake for food and how much doesn’t matter- just blame the insulin.
I am here to give real life experience not BS that Is parroted that was read or relayed.
I get irritated when people pass on non truths as facts.
No one is interested in it??? I didn’t start the thread. I am just giving real life data and it doesn’t align with your textbook readings ... sorry

Could you tell me the name of the forum again??

You might have more knowledgeable people on this forum if you didn’t try running them off because it doesn’t match up with your textbook readings.

If everyone here works out three times a week and is satisfied with mediocrity, then yes, probably no one cares about what I have to say. If they are looking to be the best that they can, then maybe I can be helpful.

“To learn, we must experience a subject from all angles”- L Rea

^^alright bro. we get it. your are pro insulin use, i'm anti insulin use. maybe I am biased because darn near my entire family has type 2 diabetes and i've lost relatives young to it, so i got major issues with spiking a person's insulin exogenously. i'm also a student of Dr. Jason Fung who is also very anti insulin use.

but enough already. nobody is driving you off the forum and nobody is censoring your posts. post all you want, at the end of the day it is up to the people reading these threads to make their own decisions. you do have to admit though chasing people around the forum calling their advice bro science and slamming people because they aren't pro bodybuilders won't win you many friends on ANY forum. but you do you.

Top Bottom