Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding insulin to cycle

fatfree

OK. Is it true that insulin is the KING??
I've been told that insulin is the main reason that bodybuilders look the way they do today as compared to 5 or 10 years ago....most of the gear hasn't changed much, but apparently adding insulin to your cycle will take you to the next level. Mind you it could kill you instantly as well.....Is there anyone who has just started using insulin and noticed amazing results because of it?

My boy tried it for the first time after his gains stopped from his cycle, he looks much fuller and says hes getting even stronger. But watch out you might add a lot of bodyfat.

yes it is quite amazing stuff......started gaining again on my cycle like i said a few times before. did put on a bit of ab fat though :p. but i upped my carbs a LOT so i expect that with that combo. i think it is the single best compound for pure weight gain, mostly muscle. of course its good to use test/GH and a few things here and there with it. :)

Take some HCA when youi inject the slin..
can help you with the fat..

Read the articles Mr.X wrote on MassMonsters.com about slin.
Very Very usefull

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH

While slin can be great in any cycle, it can KILL you as well and kill you fast. Make sure you understand everything possible prior to even thinking about putting it in your body.

did some research (thanks Kronk) and have decided to wait it out with the slin...Hpoefully the gear I'm on will do the trick for now....thanks guys.

Mr.Holland said:
Take some HCA when youi inject the slin..
can help you with the fat..

Read the articles Mr.X wrote on MassMonsters.com about slin.
Very Very usefull

What dosage of hca per iu of slin?

kronk said:
RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH

While slin can be great in any cycle, it can KILL you as well and kill you fast. Make sure you understand everything possible prior to even thinking about putting it in your body.

fatfree said:
did some research (thanks Kronk) and have decided to wait it out with the slin...Hpoefully the gear I'm on will do the trick for now....thanks guys.

Excellent decision.

Top Bottom