Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding hcg to my cycle

BrianGoldner

Hi guys I have a stupid but very important to me question, if you are a 12 week cycle of test when should you add you hcg (1000 iu a week) , in middle of cycle of the last 3-4 weeks through the pct? thank you.

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.
Just for my own knowledge, if you are fully suppressed as you would be on cycle, how can a natural test booster even do anything. I agree for its use post cycle to help restore natural test production but while on cycle I do not see how it can turn on your testes and get them plump again.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Just for my own knowledge, if you are fully suppressed as you would be on cycle, how can a natural test booster even do anything. I agree for its use post cycle to help restore natural test production but while on cycle I do not see how it can turn on your testes and get them plump again.

hcgenerate has natural herbs which do several things

1. it will help plump your nuts
2. boost libido
3. boost erections
4. balance cholesterol levels

hcg only does the first thing but it also causes a rise in estrogen and further de-sensitizes your leydig cells more

You will still be suppressed by the Fadogia agrestis in HCGenerate will signal the leydig cells to still function while on cycle.

That way they are still functioning so when you go off cycle, they don't need to start working again since they were still working on cycle.

Make sense? It kind of allows for a much smoother transition into your PCT.

I am following now. It just seemed to me that while suppressed during a cycle, you couldn't turn on your own Test production as all the exogenous Test would not allow your testes to create their own, and as a result plump back up. I have HCG and HC Generate ES at the moment, so just adding knowledge into my skull.

There is actually no such thing as "turning on" your own test production. If it worked like flipping on a switch then no one would be on TRT. I am glad the guys explained HCG really well before you used that garbage.

Top Bottom