Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding to cycle

YoungAndWeak

Check my cycle plans out.
Test cyp 600mg weeks 1-9
Deca 400mg weeks 1-9
May add some IP Winny in.
SHOULD I DO THIS INSTEAD
Test cyp 600mg weeks 1-9
Deca 400mg weeks 1-9
Test Prop 100mg eod weeks 9-15
Fina 80mg/ed weeks 9-15
Stats 5'10 190 10 bf.My plans are to go huge bulking 1-9 and then with fina/prop hope to gain more strength while shedding a lil fat with clen and some cardio.What do you guys think? Btw Ill be running liquidex .5mg eod throughout.Got ala...multivitamin...the works.Diet and workout are in check.Hoping to add 25lbs of lean mass and lose maybe 5 lbs of fat.Is this possible?

My best cycle went like this, it's not a beginners cycle, but has been very successful (as noted by the results and the comments from friends, enemies and girls):

Bulk/Build 10-12 weeks
Cut 3-8 weeks
Off 12 weeks (that's off gear)

The Bulking cycle I used is
Phase 1
Sus 21days 250mg
Dbol 3 weeks @ 20mg
Fina weeks 2-5 @ 75mg

Phase 2
Deca weeks 6-8 @ 400mg
Prop weeks 7-10 200mg

The Cutting cycle I'm using is
Phase 3
If no Deca was used at Phase 2 add now
Deca weeks 8-9 600mg/wk 10-14 300mg
Fina weeks 8-12 75mg/ED
Winny weeks 10-14 50mg/ED

Phase 4
Standard closure with Clomid, Clen, T-3 during cutting/cardio crap and misc.

You'll note 3 stages in this cycle, one is the load, strength phase,
2nd is the mass phase based on the strength increase, and 3rd is the cut/lean phase.....I'm just finishing the mass phase and will begin cutting 7/1. As noted previously 24# gain to date, no waist change in measurements (244# @ 34", 6'2") and I'm on .25ml of Liquidex ED...so not much if any of this is water and since the waist measurements have not changed, not much should be fat.

Last edited:
thanks dude I guess Ill use that,Ill substititute the sus for cyp which is what I get at a nice price.Can I substitute the dbol the first few weeks with say IP's oral masteron?

Cycle thoughts: Stage 1 (Sheer Size-Strength)
Test Cyp 1-9 600mg/weekly
Deca 1-9 400mg/weekly
IP Oral Masteron 1-4 50mg/ed
Stage 2 (Anti-Catabolism,Vasculairty,Cutting)
Test Prop 9-15 100mg eod
IP Winny 50mg ed
Stage 3 (Post Cycle)
Clomid,Clen,T-3 cutting crap,glutamine,creatine

Dont wanna use tren along with deca both increase progesterone and I dont want prog gyno.I will definately be using it in later cycles but this is first inj cycle and dont wanna poke too much.

SHOULD I DO THIS INSTEAD
Test cyp 600mg weeks 1-9
Deca 400mg weeks 1-9
Test Prop 100mg eod weeks 9-15
Fina 80mg/ed weeks 9-15
[/B]

That's a big YES you should do that. You could add a little d-bol and a frontload to kick it off though.

BTW BBB I really like you're cycle structure a lot. Big sust frontload with d-bol, then ride out the sust w/tren ect... Strength, bulk, cut. Very cool. I'll have to try that when I'm a little more advanced.

Top Bottom