Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding compounds to TRT?

jacksonite

Been on self TRT for 2 years now with bloodwork every 3 months and I keep my dosage where it needs to be around 100-120mg a week with estrogen in line. I want to add in some more stuff to my TRT without jacking up my side effects. What do you guys think about masteron E and anvar at a low dose to add just to harden up?

Been on self TRT for 2 years now with bloodwork every 3 months and I keep my dosage where it needs to be around 100-120mg a week with estrogen in line. I want to add in some more stuff to my TRT without jacking up my side effects. What do you guys think about masteron E and anvar at a low dose to add just to harden up?

Yeah bro you have to spell out your goals for us before we can really give you any advice my friend.

Not just your goals but your stats too like Dylan said.

We need to know as much about where you are at today as we can (and how you got there, history etc etc), and also we need to know what you are looking to accomplish. With those two pieces of info then we can give you all of the help you really need.

Masteron is certainly effective at hardening so that would be a good choice. It really works best if you are sub 10% body fat though.

Depends on how lean you are. If you arent lean enough you wont see hardening benefits.

during TRT you can add whatever you want but the results will depend on how lean you are, how are you training, how you eat and other factors

Top Bottom