Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding a compound while running cycle

franvcomelphin

Hi guys this my week number 7 of tren a (50mg ed ), test cyp ( 300 mg a week ) hcg (500 iu's a week) also I'm taking caber and a aromatase inhibitor during, I would like yo stretch my cycle to about 12-14 to see if gains improve, I just but don't want to take tren a for more than 10 weeks maximum, what other agent would you recommend me to add once I drop tren a? thank you.

I would just run test by itself the last 2-4 weeks. Adding in a compound for only a couple weeks doesn't really make much sense. It won't give the drug enough time to work. It would be a waste of money.

The only exception would be if you were doing a bodybuilding show or photo shoot. You could add in a hardener like mast prop the last couple weeks since you aren't looking to get any muscle or strength gains from the drug, you are just looking for a cosmetic hardening effect.

12 weeks is plenty. I would just drop the tren and ride out the rest with the test if you want to stay on for 12 weeks. No need to be adding more to the cycle and complicating things. Just save it for the next cycle.

Top Bottom