Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Anavar To TRT

schwartzy

I am thinking of adding 6-8 weeks of 50mg Var to my TRT regimen. I would like to get feedback from those of you that have experience with VAR to see what kind of results I would get out of it. The VAR is legit. I train 5 days a week and am in decent shape, currently 237 pounds @ 18% BF.

Var is great. Very minimal water weight, some really good hardening and vascular effects with minimal sides.

I've been running var @ 60mg the past 3 weeks with 300mg test prop and the fat is just disappearing. End of week 2 is when I noticed the visual effects of it, looked like I dropped 2% bf out of nowhere.

Nothing wrong with adding it to your TRT. I would suggest while running it to get into a caloric deficit and take advantage of it while cutting.

ANavar is a really good steroid that doesn't get the credit it deserves. Because of it's short half life, I recommend splitting up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage.

The only real downside to anavar is that it's liver toxic. It's not a huge issue but I would use a good liver aid supplement when running it. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really the product n2guard from n2bm.com. I recommend that to any of my clients looking for a liver aid supplement.

Top Bottom