Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADDERALL and Weight loss

WeeMan

Does anyone else experience weight loss while on addies im talkin low dose adderal just 20mg/day That stuff gets me pumped but Im droppin weight FAST like 8-10 lbs over the past 2-3 wks while on Addies and im really only takin 20mg EOD Is this a side of Adderall useasge and has anyone drank a red bull w/ this stuff I drink red bull before i compete to get that kick but that adderall is like nothing i have ever seen. I just dont wanna shrivel up too much becuz of it. Sorry if this post is ramblin on thats me on Addies

WeeMan

i take "focalin" its like ritilin it kills my appetite and it dehydrates me... its a stimulant so it can cause you to lose weight. also sometimes i have no sex drive when i take it reminds me of ephedrine dick

Yes, last summer I was taking 40mg Adderall XR and I could hardly eat becuase it kills the appetite.....be careful because substances like this are very addicting, can impair your sleep patterns, and very catabolic to muscle as well.

well that sucks cuz I do look like muscle is being eatin away. LOL seriously though I used to look full and hard now i look skinny and not so hard that sux and i was liking that stuff oh well i aint doin it anymore thanks for the help.

WeeMan

Oh yea and i agree i think the stuff is addicting that feel u get is somethin u keep wantin

I DONT GUESS I SHOULD USE WHILE CYCLEING TEST AND TREN HUH would kinda hinder the gains ehh

WeeMan said:
well that sucks cuz I do look like muscle is being eatin away. LOL seriously though I used to look full and hard now i look skinny and not so hard that sux and i was liking that stuff oh well i aint doin it anymore thanks for the help.

WeeMan

Oh yea and i agree i think the stuff is addicting that feel u get is somethin u keep wantin

I DONT GUESS I SHOULD USE WHILE CYCLEING TEST AND TREN HUH would kinda hinder the gains ehh

I think it can still be useful for cutting like for 4 weeks into a cutting cylce but not a bulk cycle.

maybe ill just have ONE more then call it quits i mean i JUST started the cycle y-day wont hurt to much RIGHT come on RIGHT

somebody give me the go ahead its right here in my hand I wanna eat it but ima need some reassurance that i wont float away after takin this one last addie

Come on someone tell me "No WeeMan ONE more 20mg Adderall will NOT make any noticeable difference"

Top Bottom