Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderal

Dieanabol

Any of you guys take this before your workouts? I took 2 Xenadrines this morning around 8:00am, then took a Adderal 5mg(for the first time ever) at 10am and I was incredibly wired and in a great mood. I know its used for A.D.D, but ive taken ritalin before and didnt really notice a great energy boost. This was incredible, the energy, not to mention the focus during the workout. If course the Xenadrines boosted the effect but Ive been on Xenadrine long enough to know the difference of feeling between the two. Just wanted to get that out:)

Adderrall is a major med.....like Ritalin. Very likely to become addicted. Also, you mentioned you had been on Xenadrine for long enough......when you go off it will be a major bummer for you. I mean depression and such. I am guessing your blood pressure is way high on the Xenadrine too.

Be careful. I would wean myself off if i were you. Sure you are getting great workouts now, but the central nervous system sides for long term use are major.

T

It's amazing the affect adderall can have on some people. I was up to 50mg a day and could literally take a nap after taking that dose. I finally quit taking it because I felt I was just wasting my money. But if it works for you that's great. I know it's a real pain in the ass to get though since it's classified as a Schedule II amphetamine product. The cost of the drug is also outrageous if you don't have insurance.

I am currently on a prescribed amount of adderall at 60mg's a day.....but as the doc said this stuff is very addictive....i am currently trying to get myself to not take as much but it is so mentally addictive it is hard.....so if i were you i would be very careful when using this....just my .02
peace
slim

Hey Doctodd or anyone else, can you show a study about the long term effects of Adderall. I am on a script for 20mg a day and I wanted to know if I should stay on it or not.

I am prescribed adderall to help me study in college. I take about 20 mg whenever i want to be into studying. I takei t about 2 a week. I didn't like it during my workout because it dehydrates the hell out of you and supresses your appetite for your post workout meal

It's fun stuff. I actually posted a very similar thread to this one a few days ago. I'm sure, however, that just like any other drug if you take it often enough for a long enough period of time that the really good part of the high wears off. Right now I know a couple of people that have a prescription, but I don't have ready access to it, which is probably a good thing. There's a yen and a yang to everything, unfortunately.

Yup, i can see how it can become very easily addicting on the body. The Xenadrines, or any other for of Eca ive taken would make me very energetic, hot, hyper, but at the same time nervous and paranoid. This stuff just gave me a great overall feeling that was really good while it lasted(which was most of the day). But Ive been on Eca long enough to know i need to slowly taper it down and get my body running without it. Thanks for the info and advice guys

***Caution... Do Not Take After 7 o'clock. I did to help me study, and ended up pulling and all nighter last night.

Top Bottom