Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Add Proviron to this cycle?

pitdogs

This is the winter cycle:
Schering Test E.....500mg/wk for 10
BD Dbol................30mg/wk for 6
Home Brew Tren...75mg/wk for 10

Also have like 50 tabs of Proviron, the ? is should I run it from day one and if so, how many mg's a day? Never used Proviron before.

Not much "solid" research or opinions on proviron it seems. All my questions about it arent ever answered much either. All I really can tell you is that it will harden your muscles up and increase your libido (could be a huge advantage on tren). I think most people use it from late cycle into post cycle.

one tab a day i don't think you will need em till at least 5 weeks in but since youare running the D bol till 6 weeks start the proviron was d bol is done

pitdogs said:
This is the winter cycle:
Schering Test E.....500mg/wk for 10
BD Dbol................30mg/wk for 6
Home Brew Tren...75mg/wk for 10

Also have like 50 tabs of Proviron, the ? is should I run it from day one and if so, how many mg's a day? Never used Proviron before.

Proviron is discussed on this board ad nauseum. tons of info available on this drug; it's been around since 1938.

if you're taking anti-e's there's no reason to use it early in your cycle. you could take it the last couple of weeks to harden up and a 2 or 3 weeks into PCT for libido. the stuff is great, i love it.

Nadr

Top Bottom