Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to add dbol or not to add dbol????

SaleenMustang91

ok guys so i will be starting my second cycle in the upcoming weeks i will be running 750mg of test enth and 600mg of Eq...i was set on jumpstarting with 50mg of dbol for the first couple weeks...but now i am debating because for the last 6 weeks of the cycle i will be running winny at 50mg a day to harden up a bit at the end of the cycle....so wut do u guys think about running that dbol in the beginning??

Depends how long the cycle is. For example if it is 16 weeks, you could run dbol for the first 4 weeks...take a 4week break..then come back with the Winny. Any shorter that that and I would skip the dbol...you are asking your liver to work overtime with too many orals for too long.

are u serious diggiman eq is one of the slowest for most people....

i would def want a kick start, but u onlly need it for 3-4 weeks till the test e kicks in....since ur running eq im assuming ur cycle is gunna be longer 12-15 weeks in which case ud have enough time of the oral before u started winny. unless ur doing winny injects... ur gunna get varying answers from bros who say " never run orals", "run orals only as a kickstart" "only run tbol or var cause its a safer oral" or guys who just dont give a shit and will run dbol at 80mgs ed for 10 weeks...

its all up to you

Its All Genetics said:
are u serious diggiman eq is one of the slowest for most people....

i would def want a kick start, but u onlly need it for 3-4 weeks till the test e kicks in....since ur running eq im assuming ur cycle is gunna be longer 12-15 weeks in which case ud have enough time of the oral before u started winny. unless ur doing winny injects... ur gunna get varying answers from bros who say " never run orals", "run orals only as a kickstart" "only run tbol or var cause its a safer oral" or guys who just dont give a shit and will run dbol at 80mgs ed for 10 weeks...

its all up to you

Sorry. Never used the stuff (I tend to shy away from things that were originally intended for horses, cows, pigs, etc) but, I thought that the half life was a fair amount less than test e. . .sorry. Did I say that already? Sorry. Damnit, there I go again! Sorry. Damnit!! I apologize. :)

Top Bottom