Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Active military cycle

GraDce

I am active in the military and I get randomly drug tested so I have to be careful what I put in my body
from what I've gathered they don't test us for steroids so I think I'll be okay trying to cycle

this is going to be my first time ever and I want to take something like halotestin and anadrol

I don't want to take anything that requires injections. which oral would you recommend and are halo or anadrol good options?

you have less than zero business picking two of the harshest compounds out there as a first cycle... thats ludicrous to say the least... halo is one that most experienced users shouldnt even consider.... you need to look at either sarms or something like test only as a first cycle... if you are intent on an oral then anavar would be a good first option but in no way, shape or from would you ever use anadrol or halo on a first cycle...

I am active in the military and I get randomly drug tested so I have to be careful what I put in my body
from what I've gathered they don't test us for steroids so I think I'll be okay trying to cycle

this is going to be my first time ever and I want to take something like halotestin and anadrol

I don't want to take anything that requires injections. which oral would you recommend and are halo or anadrol good options?

anadrol 50mg for 4 weeks would be what you want but it comes with a lot of tricky side effects. i wouldn't bother with halo

if you tested use orals
but not anadrol and halo damn
anavar and winstrol is fine

but honestly better get on TRT

Orals only but not your pics.

50mgs winstrol 50mgs anavar 7 caps n2guard.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom