Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne prone?

Snoop

I'm almost off a low dose deca/test cycle and here comes the acne. I've done 4 cycles and 3 of them resulted in "Damn thats some nasty shit" acne. I wash with the acne body wash and do it 2-3 times a day. Just about everyone of my buddies has taken much more gear and not expeirenced near that much acne. Other than on gear I'm not usually full of pimples. Am I just one of those guys who is prone?
Juice=Acne

Welcome to the club man!

Same happened to me. Was on Sust 500mg, Deca 300mg week 1-10 and dbols 35mg week 1-4.

I Got some severe acne on my back and little of the deltoids.

I took 6-7 grams of Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) and cleaned the area 3 times a day with an alcohol pad. It seems to help a bit (not completely), but now that I'm on my second cycle and still taking all this B5, the acne is starting to look bad again.

I wouldn't touch Accutane at this moment.

I always use an otc product called natures cure. It's a topical ointment plus pills that are taken twice/day. That plus a little tanning works wonders for me.

I never get it during the cycle, but clomid therapy makes me look like a pizza. This time I took minocicline and tanned during clomid therapy and it really helped.

Top Bottom