Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne problems on long cycle

PINZPINZ

While on long test only cycles I get severe acne. At 500mg per week it does not come on for at least 8 weeks but then... BAM my back looks like a lunar battlefield.

Do you have this problem and what do you do about it?

Some get it more than others bro. Unfortunatley there's not too much you can do. Mutliple showers per day followed by an astringent (you'd need someone to get your back obviously) and also tanning helps. You can always go with accutane, but it's about as liver toxic as adding winstrol and fina to your cycle.

52_21_30 said:
Some get it more than others bro. Unfortunatley there's not too much you can do. Mutliple showers per day followed by an astringent (you'd need someone to get your back obviously) and also tanning helps. You can always go with accutane, but it's about as liver toxic as adding winstrol and fina to your cycle.

Thanks... I was hoping to get everyone in here telling me about all thier miracle solutions but I do thank you.

Retin-A and some tanning will help, I also take a skin antibiotic Minocycline to prevent cystic pimples.

But, my real personal experience is that if I increase the test the acne will subside. My current cycle has recently changed to suit my skin and my stress/anxiety.

Example:
Test E 500mg/wk 1-8, 750mg/wk 8-16;
Eq 800mg/wk 1-8, 500mg/wk 8-16

I am just ending week 8 and looking forward to a little less anxiety and better skin. If I am looking to clear my skin up within a few days I just do 50md/day Test Prop. Works like a charm, but you can't take it on vacation with you.

Good Luck

Top Bottom