Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne problems on cycle

Cookieabs

i am using tren and var on this cycle and my acne is flaring up bigtime. do you think it is from the tren because i have never had this happen this bad before? i have tried b5 and zinc and every natural remedy i could. tried several body washes too. should i try these expensive creams or get accutane?

Tren is very harsh so likely that is what is causing it. It really comes down to the major fluctuation in hormones. I recommend a lower dose of tren (no higher than 300mg per week) to try and keep the sides down. I would try keeping the area dry by scrubbing and tanning. Stay away from accutane.

I get a lot of acne from steroids too, I had acne as a teenager so it comes back when I raise my androgen levels taking synthetic steroids.

Personally I've done really well using a combination of both getting in the pool way more often and getting sun about 15 minutes at least twice per week. Getting in the tanning bed at least! Something about being dipped in chlorine and the UV rays that really clears my skin, also I will use some antibiotics when the acne gets particularly bad, doxycycline seems to do the trick pretty quickly when acne is really bad.

Top Bottom