Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne Prevention.....

heavydutyhit

Starting this thread for those who are quite prone to acne/backne.

I would like to hear from you experienced users who are prone to acne and what steps you take during your cycle to reduce/control/eliminate symptoms. Lets get opinions on all types of measures from increasing your shower frequency, types of skin cleanser, topical solutions, and/or oral meds such as accutane.

My first cycle (500 test e, 400 deca)i got bad back acne which when away during pct.
My second cycle (100test p, 75 tren ace, 50 mast ED) my skin became clearer then ever - not a single pimple.
So I guess switching to more androgenic stuff clears my acne.

I just read an article yesterday that Accutane is one step closer to being pulled - they are now linking it to IBD.

I get bad bacne. However, I saw my Dr. about it, and he put me on amoxicillin, 500 mg 2x/day, and that cleared up about 90% of it. For the rest, I use a loofa on a handle and some facial soap for oily skin. Between the two, I can keep it mostly under control.

B-

i am looking into taking terramycin (oxytetracycline HCI) cattle antibiotics. not sure if this is one of the ok ones to take. some are dangerous some arent. if it pans out i will run that. if not im going to order human grade. i hear it works well.

I use an Arbonne skin cleanser in the shower from there SKY line and brush it onto my skin...Seem to worok really well then i use there acne toners

dont laugh but my friend told me to take b12,b6 while on .says it speeds up the emune system any one heard of this

I just read an article yesterday that Accutane is one step closer to being pulled - they are now linking it to IBD.

I get bad bacne. However, I saw my Dr. about it, and he put me on amoxicillin, 500 mg 2x/day, and that cleared up about 90% of it. For the rest, I use a loofa on a handle and some facial soap for oily skin. Between the two, I can keep it mostly under control.

B-

Nice info here. I have yet to do my first cycle, but when I went through puberty I had acne/bacne BAD. So before I do start thinking about getting on the gas I want to have a good game plan. Amoxicillin would sound like a safer choice as opposed to Accutane. I have heard Accutane is hard on your liver as well. So do you run the amox the entire cycle?

dont laugh but my friend told me to take b12,b6 while on .says it speeds up the emune system any one heard of this

I've not heard of b12 or b6 being recommended, but b5 is commonly used. I tried 20g a day for a month and saw no discernable difference though. Never tried accutane but the only things that have worked for me are creams. I used Nizoral for chest and back acne before my morning shower and Panoxyl 10% Benzoyl Peroxide cream before going to bed.

Nice info here. I have yet to do my first cycle, but when I went through puberty I had acne/bacne BAD. So before I do start thinking about getting on the gas I want to have a good game plan. Amoxicillin would sound like a safer choice as opposed to Accutane. I have heard Accutane is hard on your liver as well. So do you run the amox the entire cycle?

I generally start it about the 2nd week, and go for 30 days. I find the bacne seems to hit me the hardest from Anavar and Winstrol or if my test intake (cyp) is over 600/week.

B-

Top Bottom