Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne on pct

Jordanshapiro

[FONT=&quot]1. Why is it that my skin gets slightly extra "red" around my face and the back of my arms when I use testosterone?I kind of look like I just came out of a tanning salon at times... I know its normal, but what causes it and what is it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. Regarding acne on cycle, is it the estrogen/amortization that causes it or is it the AAS/androgens that cause it? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I ask because it seems like my acne was significantly less on the only cutting cycle I did where I used Armidex in higher doses to estrogen really low and to stay dry and lean. All cycles (whether cuttting or bulking) incorporated the same AAS (always Test-prop and either Anavar or dbol and a lower dose of Armidex). I also noticed my skin was significantly less oily on the cutting cycle with the higher dose Armidex[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. Why is it that my skin gets slightly extra "red" around my face and the back of my arms when I use testosterone?I kind of look like I just came out of a tanning salon at times... I know its normal, but what causes it and what is it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. Regarding acne on cycle, is it the estrogen/amortization that causes it or is it the AAS/androgens that cause it? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I ask because it seems like my acne was significantly less on the only cutting cycle I did where I used Armidex in higher doses to estrogen really low and to stay dry and lean. All cycles (whether cuttting or bulking) incorporated the same AAS (always Test-prop and either Anavar or dbol and a lower dose of Armidex). I also noticed my skin was significantly less oily on the cutting cycle with the higher dose Armidex[/FONT]

1. Check your bp.

2. Any time there are significant hormonal changes, which occur with steroid use, there is always a chance of acne. It happens to some and others never have an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom